18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Merchandising Specialist – Ara
The Merchandising Specialist will play a key role in the group’s overall success and growth. Every aspect of the creation and distribution of product material is handled by this individual. Among his or her top concerns will be increasing conversions via the use of relevant content and enhancing our company’s overall web marketing strategy. Self-starter: This person is an excellent communicator and a self-starter in a remote position that needs initiative.
Job Title : Merchandising Specialist
Location : Ara, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 14.56 per hour.
Company : Butcherbox
Job Type : Full-Time
- A/B Testing possibilities based on site data analysis to promote innovation and optimization (create hypothesis and KPI, supervise effective setup and execution of all A/B Tests and offer next step proposal based on result) should be identified.
- Outside agencies should be engaged in the creation of creative output that is in line with the overall strategy of the firm and is on-brand. To be successful, they must be aware of the strategy and know exactly what is expected of them.
- Identify and resolve difficult environmental issues related to the completion of targeted transactions by working with environmental, health, and safety (EHS) experts.
- Ensure a consistent customer experience across all touch points by collaborating with teams from Category Management, Product Management, User Experience, Branding, and Marketing.
- generate data-based suggestions for content performance, ideas and optimization by making it easy to do so. Determine which content pillars will help you sell your product based on how well it has done in the past and how well it is performing currently.
- Follow the latest digital content trends, channel innovations, best-practices, tools and strategies to ensure that your content production efforts are successful and inventive in nature.
- Using category and consumer activity data, create a taxonomy, classification, and filter navigation strategy and give recommendations across owned and retailer channels.
- Manage the generation of content for the brand’s website and social media channels in conjunction with the Creative team and any outside agencies. Part of this is collaborating with Brand on content creation and seasonal portfolio adjustments.
- Assist in the creation of catalog attribute structure as well as the process of gathering crucial product information from the supplier base, both retrospectively and proactively.
- Develop and manage content standards for each channel in collaboration with internal and external partners to ensure that our brand’s message is consistent regardless of where our customers come into touch with us.
- The capacity to work under pressure, prioritize activities, and come up with new solutions to issues has been shown.
- have a curious mindset. You are always on the lookout for new ways to improve customer service, ask interesting questions, and question the status quo.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication abilities, particularly the ability to work with senior management.
- self-directed and has the capacity to operate in a fast-paced setting with different accountabilities and numerous internal customers.
- Autonomy/initiative; tenacity/resilience in accomplishing objectives; the capacity to work successfully in a fast-paced environment; proactivity and an entrepreneurial mindset