26 May 2023
Full-Time Medication Supervisor – Damoh
The manager provides advice and supervision to the Field Supervisor. As a general rule, he or she does not really carry out the task that is being monitored. Supervise line crews assigned to work on all overhead or subterranean transmission and distribution line facilities in a safe, productive, and quality-oriented manner, with an eye on safety. Provides consumers with prompt, cost-effective, and dependable service.
Job Title : Medication Supervisor
Location : Damoh, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 32.77 per hour.
Company : Best Choice Home Health Care
Job Type : Full-Time
- Verbal, written, or electronic communication can be used to get information or data. It’s important to organize and divide this information into separate parts so that it can be analyzed, chosen, and used to solve problems.
- In order to discover and handle complicated drilling challenges, data recording and evaluation must be performed on a regular basis.
- Through meetings and other beneficial contacts with collaborating agencies, co-workers, supervisors, other employees and local governmental authorities, ensures quality and timely services are provided.
- Workers’ engagement in workplace organizing and the establishment of a membership structure ensures that the Council’s objectives are accomplished.
- Accomplished negotiator and grievance handler, as well as chief negotiator in master agreement negotiations, a union representative serves a range of functions in a union.
- Monitors the execution of campaigns in their service regions and ensures that necessary standards are met. Contract campaigns, membership education drives, membership mobilization efforts, leadership recruitment and development, and political action are all included in this.
- among others, generate periodic reports such as a weekly activity and service report, a monthly service, forecasting, and vehicle mileage report, and a quarterly installer bonus report, among others
- responsible for conducting investigations into employee wrongdoing, taking corrective action, administering first-level disciplinary actions, and administering the company’s contracts.
- Provides guidance on the most suitable educational and/or career aid services to help clients close the achievement gap
- Using cognitive/behavioral therapy, the center helps clients overcome or mitigate maladaptive habits that may hinder their ability to work.
- ability to comprehend a broad range of technical instructions delivered in a mathematical or diagrammatic style and to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Extensive construction industry expertise, including understanding of cabinet installation and service, order input and delivery scheduling, and subcontractor management, is preferred.
- The ability to use knowledge or experience gained through the operation of transformers and other oil-filled/gas-filled electrical equipment in the context of the processing and disposal of all hazardous waste products produced by SCE and contractor facilities is preferred.
- Ability to listen and communicate well with customers or clients in order to complete tasks or answer questions from customers, regulatory agencies, members of the business community, and members of the general public.
- Successfully managing people by building strong working relationships, adapting their leadership style to a varied group of employees, identifying their developmental needs, and giving coaching and mentoring has been shown.