17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Medical Secretary – Halisahar
Our customer service department is now looking for a secretary to join our team. If you’re hired, you’ll conduct clerical duties and give administrative assistance to your bosses. It is the Secretary’s job to keep track of the company’s finances, as well as to facilitate communication between the various departments. This is a great opportunity for someone who is self-motivated, organized, and comfortable working without direct supervision.
Job Title : Medical Secretary
Location : Halisahar, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 16.05 per hour.
Company : Cool Tech Air Conditioning and Refr
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establish essential documentation and educate organization representatives about the topics that must be addressed during conference calls, letters, appointments, meetings, and phone conversations.
- Subordinate offices’ administrative personnel should be informed of any new administrative procedures, and information from the subordinate offices should be asked for periodic or special conferences, reports and inquiries in addition to accommodating the administrative load.
- To respond to frequent requests about office programs or monthly reports, collect data from files or staff. Explaining the organization’s office processes, organizing staff, and processing administrative paperwork are all tasks that you will be responsible for.
- Outgoing documents and communications should be verified for internal consistency and adherence with organizational processes and standards.
- Prepare customized or one-time reports, summaries, or responses to enquiries by gathering pertinent information from a number of sources, including reports, documents, communications, and other offices.
- Make preliminary appointments without getting permission beforehand. Make plans to attend conferences and, if necessary, gather established background information. Make meeting preparations and gather existing background information as needed. Attend meetings with the intent of recording and reporting on the events. Learn about the organization’s regular/standard meetings.
- Ensure that general office equipment (copiers, printers, fax machines, multi-functional devices, and so on) is well-maintained and supplied.
- Telephone enquiries should get consistent replies, and visitors should be directed to the proper staff members. Send correspondence on time, track mail arrival, and distribute forms.
- The secretary of a corporation should keep track of staff absences, equipment inventories, communication logs, and training programs.
- Telephone calls, visits, and incoming letters are screened; personal answers to requests for information about office procedures are made; and decisions are made on whether requests should be handled by the proper organizational representative or other offices.
- The ability to use a computer, student information system, district finance system, or other automated method to enter and retrieve data is a must for this position.
- This position requires a high school graduation, two years of college or business school experience, and an ability to write.
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and Word proficiency, are essential for a secretary, as are strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Under minimum supervision, able to successfully organize and prioritize many projects while completing assignments precisely and on time.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with employees, departments, and the general public are all basic requirements.