Full-Time Medical Receptionist/ Office Assistant – Lachung
We require a motivated and cheerful Front Office Assistant in order to provide excellent care and achieve success in our facilities. As a Front Office Assistant, you will be responsible for greeting patients, activating patient files, and assisting medical experts. We’d love to have you on our team if you’re a team player with a kind and welcoming demeanor, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to multitask. This is a patient-facing role that requires work in a clinical setting. There is some noise, and infectious diseases and blood-borne infections are a potential. It is necessary to be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time (with significant bending and stooping), to have physical dexterity in relation to clinical demands, and to be able to lift 50 pounds. Hours may vary based on location, patient volume, and corporate needs.
Job Title : Medical Receptionist/ Office Assistant
Location : Lachung, Sikkim, India
Salary : $ 14.96 per hour.
Company : US AMR-Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Being able to work in a group and provide support for your coworkers is an important part of being a good team player.
- This person may be assigned specialized assignments such as the input and/or replication of information from a document or a spreadsheet and/or other office-related chores.
- Review factors and grants or denies applications; notifies applicants in writing of reasons for denial. Assign and participate in site inspections to ensure that the information included in submitted plans is correct.
- Within the limits of expertise and abilities, do any extra or miscellaneous responsibilities as asked by the management team.
- Conduct an examination and confirmation of the front-desk staff’s skills. Identify and escalate performance problems, working with the Supervisor and/or Practice Manager to address them.
- Organization and distribution of faxes, interoffice forms, and other communication means to the appropriate workers
- Maintains fairly consistent, timely attendance in accordance with Company policy, the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local regulations.
- This position’s responsibilities include screening and directing visitors through the institution’s front office using Covid-19 technology.
- To be a Front Office Assistant, you must be able to handle many tasks at once.
- Data obtained by analysts is entered into an automated system to produce the final, client-ready document. Department and/or office managers set the priority for the preparation of reports.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public.
- Excel and Word skills from Microsoft Office, as well as good verbal and written skills, are needed for this job.
- You must be able to show proficiency in using a practice management computer system at a pace of 30 words per minute (wpm).
- This position need complete COVID-19 immunization. To guarantee compliance, UnitedHealth Group will follow all federal, state, and local legislation, as well as any client needs, and will collect appropriate evidence of immunization prior to employment.
- Minimum six-month experience managing computer systems, tools, and technology such as Microsoft Office, POS, EMR, or practice management and invoicing systems.