17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Medical Receptionist/Medical Assistant – Kamarhati
Some of the many front-desk responsibilities of a medical office assistant include but are not limited to contacting insurance companies for referrals and pre-certifications, collecting co-payments and missing patient data, arranging appointments, and coding charge slips.
Job Title : Medical Receptionist/Medical Assistant
Location : Kamarhati, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 28.77 per hour.
Company : Tribeca Pediatrics
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintenance includes tasks including restocking, cleaning, and troubleshooting machinery and medical supplies.
- Research coding/billing messages are sent to the clinic by medical dimensions, and all communications are promptly addressed.
- Type memoranda, letters, position summaries, flowcharts, graphs, deviation reports, and policies and procedures to keep directors, managers, and committee members up-to-date.
- Tasks including filing, faxing, photocopying, collating, and project assembly will be expected of you.
- aids in the “”end of the day balancing/closing”” procedure and the preparation of deposits for courier pickup.
- Filing, scheduling, data entry, and patient registration are just some of the administrative or clerical tasks you might be tasked with.
- Provide them with a warm greeting, take down their contact information for future appointments, and compile any paperwork that needs to be completed.
- Collects copays, deductibles, and account balances while posting charges and finishing paperwork.
- Schedules referral appointments as necessary or per the provider’s instructions.
- Manage incoming calls by assigning them a priority and transferring those that are less urgent.
- This position requires the use of a personal computer, printer, and fax machine.
- demands self-motivation, critical thinking, and the ability to work with minimal oversight.
- Individuals must be resilient enough to handle the stresses of a fast-paced work environment.
- It is suggested to hire medical office assistants who have worked in the field for at least three years.
- Prefer candidates with at least a high school diploma and one year of medical assisting training under their belt.