17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Medical Receptionist – Bokod
We’re looking to fill the role of receptionist at the front desk. In addition to general office duties, this employment also involves interacting with customers. The front desk receptionist’s duties include meeting and greeting guests, answering the phone, handling both routine and urgent queries, and other administrative tasks.
Job Title : Medical Receptionist
Location : Bokod, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 37.77 per hour.
Company : Brows and beauty
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responds with general information to routine customer inquiries and escalates complaints, questions, and requests for information to the Corporate Office Manager.
- Manage incoming calls for several departments in a professional and timely manner using a multi-line telephone system. uses the company’s intercom system in a cordial and businesslike manner.
- Participate in training activities such as workshops, seminars, in-service training, and other programs as directed.
- Specifically, you’ll be responsible for administrative tasks including department and executive assistant overflow.
- Helps visitors’ complete registration and receive identification badges in compliance with established security procedures.
- Maintain a current resident directory with contact information such as names, room numbers, and on-call staff, department extensions, and key personnel.
- Make sure that visitors and guests adhere to the rules that are already in place, and turn away anyone who has been told they cannot enter.
- stores and makes available all necessary documents, files, directories, emails, etc. maintains order in the secure waste containers and off-site archives. arranging for the maintenance and fixing of photocopiers.
- Monitor all working area conditions and equipment to ensure they are within corporate standards for cleanliness, proper maintenance and safety.
- Learn the steps to taking care of client issues from beginning to end.
- ability to work under pressure to prioritize and organize multiple projects and produce reports.
- Proven job experience as a front office representative, receptionist, or in a position equivalent.
- The ability to manage various duties, task-oriented projects, and details at the same time.
- has experience setting up meetings and appointments and proven calendar management abilities.
- competence in setting priorities, multitasking, and managing time effectively.