19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Medical Receptionist – Bahrain
When a customer enters the dealership, the receptionist welcomes them, responds to their queries, and refers them to the proper staff member. Additionally, the receptionist takes messages from callers, answers incoming calls, and routes them to the relevant department. Receptionists are expected to observe the greatest ethical standards, as with all occupations.
Job Title : Medical Receptionist
Location : Bahrain, Bahrain, Bahrain
Salary : $ 17.42 per hour.
Company : Child Mind Institute
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help out with the office’s general upkeep by filing, copying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Utilize a phone system with many lines to field calls, screen potential callers, relay messages, and provide information.
- The individual accountable for facilitating CMMS request activation, monitoring request status, and providing backup training support.
- Take care of financial tasks like billing and data entry as well as word processing tasks like drafting letters and creating new case files.
- Manage the process of collecting employee data and updating the database on a regular basis, including new hires, employee tracking, and yearly compliance trainings.
- Attend the staff meeting for the Office of Operations, Finance, and Performance Management, as well as additional meetings as requested.
- In addition to taking and forwarding calls, you’ll also be expected to field simple inquiries and provide some background info when asked.
- Meet and greet study participants, visitors, employees, and messengers. Discover the reason for the visit and take the guest to their desired locations.
- Keep track of office and file cabinet keys, as well as sign-out ledgers for various pieces of office equipment.
- Maintain strict sign-out and sign-in procedures for all visitors and employees working on-site to ensure everyone is accounted for at all times.
- Excellent professionalism in dealing with customers, employees, and other professionals, as well as in all follow-up and communication.
- talent at multitasking and getting lots done in a short length of time.
- office assistant or receptionist experience in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills include being able to use the Internet and programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- To ensure that every concern reported to the front desk is documented and handled in a timely and professional way, it is imperative to pay close attention to detail.