26 May 2023
Full-Time Medical Office Manager – Oman
Each clinic has an in-house Medical Office Manager who is in charge of overseeing clinic operations and making sure patients get high-quality treatment. Work in this position guarantees that all regulations are followed; it also communicates with management to make sure that clinic operations are running properly.
Job Title : Medical Office Manager
Location : Oman, Oman, Oman
Salary : $ 25.26 per hour.
Company : Transitional Services for New York, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage and coordinate with Information Technology to prepare and verify financial reports, as well as to ensure the accuracy and validity of the information produced.
- Ensure that any payment appeals from the Provider Dispute Process are completed after the initial processing.
- Personnel management covers the following tasks: recruiting new employees, training them, assessing their performance, making choices regarding their future, and dealing with under-performers.
- Promotes communication and cooperation between the medical staff office and the medical staff service department, as well as among the medical staff of the hospital. High-quality service and professionalism in all facets of the business are both essential.
- In this role, you’ll assist physicians and patients by performing a wide range of duties relating to patient care management, organization, and communication.
- It is important to work closely with top management to make sure that the budget is ready so that operations may be coordinated with organizational objectives.
- Organizes and manages the day-to-day operations of medical offices and clinics. This role is responsible for scheduling and call-offs. Ensures that medical staff and patients have access to enough office space, supplies, equipment, and support.
- Produce a wide range of financial projections, including those for payroll and direct spending for cost centers, month-end accounting, receivables levels (including days in A/R and aging), and any long-term strategic goals for the department.
- follows all departmental and system guidelines, especially those pertaining to patient confidentiality; also follows all regulations issued by government agencies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, Department of Health, etc.).
- Maintains proper stock levels of office and medical supplies, as required. Assists the Clinic Administrator with the creation and execution of the clinic’s budget.
- must be knowledgeable with the procedures of patient registration, billing, accounts receivable (AR), and cash management. They must also be familiar with health insurance systems, business office operations, and industry standards for revenue resolution strategies.
- These professionals must be able to communicate effectively in at least two languages, with an emphasis on safety and security for both patients and employees.
- CPMSM certification must be obtained within one year of starting work at a medical staffing company. It must be kept up-to-date with the right continuing education credits after that (CEs).
- Requires a high level of management abilities, including organizational and communication skills, the ability to handle several projects while keeping an eye on deadlines, good attention-to-detail, and the capacity to preserve confidentiality while working with sensitive material.
- Knowledge of organizational rules and procedures, as well as the ability to apply concepts to address daily issues in a range of scenarios, are required.