This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Medical office manager – Al Rayyan
Patients’ service revenue may be collected, managed, and audited by the Medical Office Manager. The attainment of yearly and recurring objectives for major statistical indicators of revenue cycle performance and for the overall financial performance of the firm is a critical responsibility. All of the department’s work must meet the Medical Office Manager’s high standards of excellence as shown by his or her objectives and actions. Consistency of purpose and ongoing improvement are key components of this standard, as is providing the best level of quality service possible to customers.
Job Title : Medical office manager
Location : Al Rayyan, Al Rayyan, Qatar
Salary : $ 23.96 per hour.
Company : Smallhold
Job Type : Full-Time
- hiring and supervising new employees; conducting performance reviews; promoting employees; and disciplining those who do not meet criteria
- To ensure that financial report requests are accurate and valid, use information technology to generate and verify them in real time.
- Worked closely with top management to ensure the budget was ready and that operations were aligned with organizational goals and that they met performance and financial objectives.
- Ascertain the prompt resolution of all payment appeals from the Provider Dispute Process and engage with external payer organizations to address reimbursement concerns;
- Assures constant availability of office and medical goods ordered. Preparation and adherence to the clinic’s budget is assisted by this position
- Set long-term financial objectives, such as the number of days in accounts receivable (A/R) and the age of accounts, as well as monthly payroll and direct expenditure estimates for each cost center within the company.
- Consistently adheres to all departmental and system rules and procedures, including patient confidentiality, as well as any regulatory agency requirements (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, Department of Health, etc.).
- In this job, you will help doctors and patients with a wide range of tasks that deal with patient care management, organization, and communication.
- Help to improve communication between the hospital’s doctors and nurses, allowing them to work more effectively together. The importance of providing excellent customer service while also doing business with the utmost professionalism cannot be overstated.
- Organizes and oversees medical office and clinic activities. This job manages scheduling and call-offs. Securing adequate office space, supplies, equipment, and support for medical personnel and patients.
- Certifications/licensure necessary: CPMSM Certification (Certified Professional Medical Staff Management) or must get certification within one year of starting in the position and maintain certification with requisite CEs afterwards.
- Maintaining confidentiality while handling sensitive information and maintaining a professional approach when interacting with staff, providers, or patients are among the abilities required for success in this position.
- Sufficient ability in speaking, reading, and writing English is required to execute the fundamental responsibilities of this profession, particularly those affecting patient or staff safety or security.
- knowledge and skill in working within an organization’s rules and procedures as well as the capacity to apply those concepts in a range of work settings
- Patient registration, billing, accounts receivable (AR), and cash management needs, as well as health insurance procedures, business office operations, and industry standards for revenue resolution strategies in the health care sector, must all be acquainted to the prospective employee.