Part-Time Medical Office Assistant – Kanchrapara
We want an enthusiastic and upbeat Front Office Assistant if we are to give excellent service and achieve success in our locations. As a Front Office Assistant, your duties will include greeting patients, activating patient files, and assisting medical experts. If you’re a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle several tasks, we’d love to have you on board. In order to do this job, you’ll need to work in a clinical setting. Infectious disorders and blood-borne infections are possible due to the moderate noise level. Long durations of standing or sitting are required, as well as the ability to lift 50 pounds. Depending on the location, the number of patients, and the needs of the firm, the working hours may vary.
Job Title : Medical Office Assistant
Location : Kanchrapara, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 15.17 per hour.
Company : Concord Hospitality Enterprises
Job Type : Part-Time
- Adheres to and ensures adherence to company and department-specific policies, procedures, value statements, and Commitment to Excellence standards, as well as any other applicable standards.
- Faxes, inter-office forms, queries, and other communications are organized and sent to the relevant staff personnel.
- The ability to do many things concurrently while answering phones and taking messages is critical for this profession.
- Prepare analytical reports and input information generated by analysts into the computer system for use in creating a client-ready report. Department managers and/or office supervisors give reports a priority and they are created accordingly.
- Extra responsibilities may be assigned to office staff. They may include tasks like as copying and sending emails, producing spreadsheets, or putting data into the system.
- Helping with Covid-19 screening processes, sending visitors via the facility front office to the correct locations
- Examine and guarantee the expertise of front-office personnel. Identify and escalate performance concerns in collaboration with the Supervisor and/or Practice Manager.
- The ability to work well with others in a group and to provide a hand when required.
- Perform any extra or miscellaneous tasks that the management team asks you to do, as long as you know and can do them.
- Has a regular and on-time schedule in accordance with the company’s policy as well as federal, state and local legislation, ensuring compliance with both.
- Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, particularly Excel and Word proficiency, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, are required for this position.
- Because of the nature of this job, you must be fully protected against COVID-19. Prior to recruiting new workers, UnitedHealth Group will need proof of vaccination in order to comply with all relevant federal, state, and local regulations.
- Minimum six-month experience managing computer systems, tools, and technology such as Microsoft Office, POS, EMR, or practice management and invoicing systems.
- It is also necessary to be able to demonstrate proficient use of a practice management computer system at a pace of around 30 wpm.
- The ability to build and sustain good working relationships with other workers, departments, and the general public.