18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Medical Front Desk/File Clerk – Al Farwānīyah
Many other types of paper are created by File Clerks, and this includes letters and invoices as well as other related documents like statements and receipts. Form letters requesting supplies, requisition spreadsheets, flow charts, and work documents, as well as envelopes and other mail pieces, are all processed by this employee. Verifies existing records, publishes information to records or ledgers, and provides equipment. People who answer the phone or route phone calls to the right people may help customers with common concerns or complaints.
Job Title : Medical Front Desk/File Clerk
Location : Al Farwānīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 18.22 per hour.
Company : Goodwin Procter LLP
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is essential that every data be thoroughly sorted and checked before entering the system. An mistake in data entry may be repaired or you can notify your supervisors of any problems you find. Using a validation template or cross-checking the data against the source document might help you find any mistakes.
- It is essential to check on the progress of client applications in order to maintain rules and procedures up to date. Determine and verify the validity of a claim.
- Flowcharts, spreadsheets, and work documents are prepared and updated on a regular basis, and statistical analysis is carried out.
- Normal clerical and typing tasks are done by this person. They process a variety of office items, such as form letters, requisitions, and envelopes.
- Establishing and keeping personal and confidential business files will be your responsibility.
- The client’s income is figured up, and the number of hours of care they are entitled to is decided. In order to retain the eligibility of clients, they may be provided with necessary paperwork.
- All aspects of file administration are the responsibility of the File Clerk, who works under close supervision.
- Analyzing and updating old records, as well as purchasing new equipment, confirms the accuracy and currency of the data.
- Scan or enter in data from canceled checks, sales records, or invoices to specific data fields on your computer. The data may also be saved to disks and tapes for future use.
- Answers phones, directs callers to appropriate resources, or collects comprehensive and accurate messages from callers.
- Having the ability to type on a computer keyboard is essential in order to write vital documents like reports, timetables, and so on.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months of comparable experience and/or training; or an equivalent mix of education and experience.
- It is essential to be able to handle personnel with a wide range of personalities, looks, and communication preferences.
- Working under deadlines necessitates the capacity to work correctly and detail-oriented.
- Accounting, database, Internet and inventory software, spreadsheet and word processing software, order processing and payroll systems, as well as how to order products and pay your bills are some of the things you need to know to execute this work properly.