26 May 2023
Full-Time Medical Front Desk (evening hours) – Ocampo
A Front Desk Receptionist is needed by us. In a fun, fast-paced workplace, this job involves administrative and customer service duties. The front desk receptionist welcomes guests, takes phone calls, handles both routine and urgent queries, and handles different administrative tasks.
Job Title : Medical Front Desk (evening hours)
Location : Ocampo, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 38.61 per hour.
Company : Skin Concept And Laser
Job Type : Full-Time
- Attend and participate in training sessions, workshops, seminars, etc., as well as in-service training and on-the-job training, when necessary.
- Maintain current file/listing of residents by name and room number, emergency phone members of on-call personnel, department extensions, key personnel, etc.
- Using a multi-line telephone, answers, and appropriately routes all incoming calls for various business units with courtesy, speed, and accuracy. Presents a professional, courteous demeanor when using the Company intercom system.
- Responds with general information to routine customer inquiries and escalates complaints, questions, and requests for information to the Corporate Office Manager.
- Coordinate additional administrative duties, such as those of a department head or executive assistant.
- Keep an eye on the cleanliness, appropriate maintenance, and safety of all working space conditions and equipment to make sure they meet company requirements.
- In accordance with security protocols, assists guests with registration and badge assignment.
- keeps relevant materials including files, papers, directories, correspondence, and more in order. sets up container shredding and off-site storage. arranging for the servicing and repair of copiers.
- Make sure that visitors and guests adhere to the rules that are already in place, and turn away anyone who has been told they cannot enter.
- Learn the processes for handling customer concerns and disagreements.
- proficiency in setting priorities and meeting deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prior experience in the role of Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or a similar role is necessary.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, responsibilities, and/or details at once.
- Possessing the ability to multitask, manage time effectively, and set priorities are all essential.
- has experience setting up meetings and appointments and proven calendar management abilities.