17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Medical Data Entry Clerk – Misau
As a Data Entry Clerk, you’ll be in charge of completing daily document transactions, which may contain some relatively difficult jobs. On a daily basis, the employee must maintain the greatest level of productivity and accuracy while getting clear instructions. Individuals must also concentrate on the efficiency of processes, with a focus on high-quality service and productivity.
Job Title : Medical Data Entry Clerk
Location : Misau, Bauchi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 17.34 per hour.
Company : Wayne State University
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is necessary to be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel spreadsheets.
- Viewing and confirming sensitive or secret customer/client data; ensuring that customer/client data and identities are protected.
- Assist technical staff in the resolution of computer and software issues.
- Ensure that your scanners and other electronic equipment are clean, well-maintained, and functional.
- For corporate databases to function properly, data must be input, updated, and verified.
- Arrange paper formats, backups, and source files for materials as needed.
- A high school graduation is necessary, but an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related discipline is desirable.
- Pay special attention to the details. You’re in charge of auditing, and you need to be extremely accurate. A 98 percent precision is essential.
- Ensure that all customer and bank operational, internal audit, and security requirements, as well as general practices, are adhered to.
- Work on projects that are conventional to semi-routine in nature, requiring little judgement outside of established standards but acknowledging the need for periodic deviations from the norm. It has a minor or no impact on decision-making.
- The person who enters the data must be able to communicate effectively with others.
- 8000-words-per-hour typing speed.
- It is critical to work together and assist others.
- Intermediate computer skills are essential, as well as familiarity with Microsoft software.
- Web-based collaborative software knowledge is required.