26 May 2023
Full-Time MEDICAL ASSISTANT CERTIFIED-Administration – Raichur
We have an immediate need for a seasoned Healthcare Administrator in our neighbourhood. It will be preferred if the candidate has at least three years of experience. They’ll also have a history of good survey scores, a long tenure, and a passion to provide exceptional care and customer service to residents. The Healthcare Administrator is in responsible of the day-to-day operations of the Healthcare Center, ensuring that residents receive the best possible care and service in accordance with applicable company, federal, state, and local standards.
Job Title : MEDICAL ASSISTANT CERTIFIED-Administration
Location : Raichur, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 33.34 per hour.
Company : Centurion
Job Type : Full-Time
- Participate in center/agency surveys and any following mandatory reports (Licensure / JCAHO).
- To assure the agency’s clinical and financial success, collaborate with other critical company partners.
- Oversee the agency’s internal and external referrals.
- Verify that the patient and partner assignments are accurate.
- Before approving the admission, look at the agency’s capacity to meet the patients’ expected clinical needs.
- Ascertain that the patient’s unique treatment plan is developed, implemented, and updated.
- Check to see if the patients’ requirements are being assessed on a frequent basis.
- To accomplish favourable recruitment and retention goals, clinical partners should be coached, mentored, and precepted.
- Ensure that all aspects of patient care coordination are in order.
- Examine patient referrals to see if they are appropriate for admission.
- It is required that you have a year of experience in home health care.
- Two (2) years of recent experience as an RN is required.
- It is essential to have current CPR certification.
- Graduate of an accredited/approved RN programme or has a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
- A current and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licence in the state of practise.