This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Media supervisor – Shomolu
The ideal candidate for the role of digital media planner will have extensive experience in both traditional and digital media, with a focus on business-to-business marketing. Have experience with digital marketing strategies, including display, mobile, rich media, and video, and the ability to develop, implement, and evaluate them. For this role, you’ll need a solid grounding in both branding theory and strategies for increasing return on investment.
Job Title : Media supervisor
Location : Shomolu, Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : $ 22.59 per hour.
Company : Brooklyn Academy of Music
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure that the monthly billing from vendors is in line with any advertising metrics provided by third parties.
- For paid media campaigns, collaborate to create omnichannel advertising strategies based on buyer profiles.
- Collaborate across the digital marketing team to develop and execute paid media strategies to support ongoing lifecycle programs and point-in-time demand generation campaigns for both commercial and enterprise audiences.
- You need to keep an eye on ad verification, brand safety, and viewability to make sure your campaigns are being carried out as intended.
- Negotiate with strategic media suppliers and Account-Based Marketing partners to manage paid media campaigns.
- Send out an RFP to potential media partners for client campaigns that are in line with the customer’s goals and key performance indicators.
- Making multi-channel paid media suggestions for clients based on their goals.
- See if you can schedule weekly or monthly meetings with your media partners so you can keep tabs on how well they’re carrying out the campaign.
- Make suggestions for product placement after researching potential media channels and business allies. Determine untapped advertising potential in light of the campaign’s outline and objectives.
- Create and maintain process maps, media plans, media authorizations, andINSERTion orders with vendors.
- 4-6 years of experience in digital media marketing, including 2-3 years negotiating media campaigns and expenditure with third-party vendors.
- Understanding of B2B software buying process and comfort discovering new channels by industry or persona in B2B space.
- Expertise in acquiring native media, negotiating advertising rates, and content marketing. Working directly with external media sales teams is a plus.
- Ability to negotiate direct media buys with vendor partners to lower rates and incorporate added value opportunities for clients.
- You have worked in media planning and buying for at least three years, gaining experience in direct, programmatic, social, and paid search.