17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Media Manager – Valencia
At the client level, the Media Manager is tasked for overseeing and implementing the agency’s digital media. There will be a Media Manager who is responsible for leading and managing the agency’s digital media efforts. The Media Manager is responsible for planning, managing, and optimizing digital marketing initiatives, including search and display, as well as the administration and control of all 3rd party digital classifieds and lead suppliers.
Job Title : Media Manager
Location : Valencia, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.53 per hour.
Company : Willis Towers Watson
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure customers get the best product possible and compile and report on the efficacy of search engine marketing campaigns, including the competitive environment, KPIs and suggestions on growth possibilities.
- It is crucial to understand how their company’s health is influenced by major customer prospects as well as risks and other relevant data.
- working with Brand Solutions and other key stakeholders to create complete pro-active social packages.
- In both an unsupervised and supervised setting, acquire information and photographic/videographic evidence to support compelling narratives for social media postings that are both relevant and meaningful.
- provides guidance and documentation to help the team and the organization establish and codify best practices for increasing operational efficiency
- Data is analyzed in order to uncover, propose, and implement changes that would improve the performance of the client applications in question.
- Managing all assigned accounts’ budgets, including media authorizations and post-purchase reports, as well as ensuring compliance with all applicable laws.
- you’ll plan and run digital marketing campaigns on a variety of platforms, including search engine marketing, display ads, video ads, and mobile ads for a variety of clients.
- Manage third-party platform suppliers’ connections Current goods and services may benefit from beta testing as a means of discovering new ways to market them. supervise the daily troubleshooting of the assigned campaigns.
- Participated in the coordination of internal meetings between account service, media, and project management in order to launch the permitted plan with a blueprint download, as well as collaborating with external partners.
- Analysis and performance monitoring on social media platforms are essential. A thorough understanding of the tools available is necessary.
- Provide a working expertise of the Google Analytics platform and Google Tag Manager in relation to paid media reporting and monitoring.
- able to manage their own work as well as collaborate on projects with others in an ever-changing environment.
- Innovative marketing strategies and/or joint ventures that have the potential to expand the number of people who are reached by paid advertising.
- It is essential to have excellent communication skills while dealing with customers and vendors, both verbally and in writing. This role requires a cheerful mindset and a nice disposition.