26 May 2023
Part-Time Media Manager – Cairo
When it comes to their job, the media manager should have the ability to operate in both a self-sufficient and a team-oriented capacity. Candidates should have a track record of successfully managing projects from start to finish. Candidate must have a high level of motivation as well as the ability to effectively manage their time, projects, and technical knowledge. This position requires strong problem-solving, communication, and troubleshooting abilities. In order to succeed in this role, you must be able to think large, pay close attention to detail, and produce high-quality work on time.
Job Title : Media Manager
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 30.63 per hour.
Company : Carta
Job Type : Part-Time
- Demands data analysis of important indicators in order to discover, suggest, and put into action improvements to improve client program performance
- Stewardship of allocated accounts’ budgets, including signed media authorizations and post-buys reports, is a primary duty of this position
- Preserves the management team’s knowledge of significant customer prospects, potential dangers, and other essential variables impacting the health of the company
- helps to develop and record best practices for boosting operational efficiency within the team and throughout the company..
- Execute digital marketing initiatives, including search engine optimization, display and video advertising, and mobile advertising, for a variety of clients.
- Coordinates the launch of the authorized plan with a blueprint download between account service, media, and project management.
- Involved in the development of a social product inventory and comprehensive pro-active social packages for Brand Solutions and other important stakeholders.
- maintain a close eye on the contracts between the various vendors. In addition, monitor and report on the success of search engine marketing activities, including the competitive environment, key performance indicators (KPIs), and ideas for future growth.
- create and manage relationships with third-party platform vendors. Beta testing may be used to find new methods to commercialize current products and services. oversee daily troubleshooting of the designated campaigns.
- Gathering relevant content and photos/videos on your own, as well as with the assistance of a supervisor, can help you create visually engaging social media postings.
- For paid media reporting and monitoring, it is essential to have a good understanding of the Google Analytics platform as well as Google Tag Manager.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, are required for building client interactions and vendor relationships. A good demeanor and a positive attitude are required for this position.
- Unusual marketing strategies and/or collaborations that might boost paid advertising customer acquisition.
- We are seeking for individuals who like taking initiative and ownership of their job obligations by working both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced atmosphere.Capable of using/texting a mobile phone in an operating room material environment.
- Analysis and performance monitoring on social media platforms are essential. A thorough understanding of the tools available is necessary.