This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Marketing Manager – Makurdi
The Advertising Manager will utilize local, national, and worldwide media to successfully and professionally advertise the company and its goods. Maintain and support marketing campaigns by ensuring that all message is relevant and linked to the company’s objectives.. All of the company’s advertising and marketing materials should be created. For each product line, plan, negotiate, and arrange advertising on behalf of the company. Ensure that projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and to the specifications of the original plan.
Job Title : Marketing Manager
Location : Makurdi, Benue, Nigeria
Salary : $ 24.2 per hour.
Company : Solomon Page Fashion & Beauty
Job Type : Full-Time
- Implement a comprehensive plan for all aspects of media and ad production in order to meet the organization’s objectives.
- Own client acquisition efforts that are extremely prominent in native and display media. This comprises headings and landing pages, as well as scheduling and testing.
- Consult with consumers to determine the most effective advertising tactics, methodologies, and performance metrics.
- Manage the creation of all related communications materials and assets within the organization.
- Timelines, strategic briefs, media plans, ad production, technical/legal reviews, placements, and fulfillment are all part of managing advertising campaigns.
- By managing ad agency and media agency relationships, you can ensure that work is aligned with strategy and that resources are used.
- Be prepared to monitor program metrics before to the campaign’s commencement so that the results may be easily monitored for targets and the ad effectiveness; giving senior management with analyses and insights/learning.
- Using data, suggestions, and project management activities to analyze the effectiveness of your whole paid advertising investment portfolio in order to improve conversions (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- From brief through execution, you will be responsible for the development of business and business area marketing.
- Creating and executing a paid advertising strategy for a multi-channel marketing campaign (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- Marketing campaigns and experiments have been executed with proven outcomes – taking responsibility of campaign results and modifying techniques to meet goals and budgets.
- Proficient knowledge of multiple of the following areas: Facebook Business Manager, Google Ad Words, MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV partners
- Digital advertising strategies demand a minimum of three years of relevant expertise.
- It is important to have excellent analytical and quantitative abilities, and the capacity to translate results into meaningful projects. A data-driven mindset is also required.
- Extensive knowledge of current digital marketing best practices, as well as a drive to investigate new trends and opportunities to assist customers in achieving their objectives