19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Marketing Manager, Amazon Ads – Al Farwānīyah
An advertising manager is needed to join our expanding team. The ideal applicant will have a working knowledge of digital advertising placements on platforms like Facebook and Google, as well as a drive to learn and develop their talents. In order to assist top-tier political campaigns succeed, the ideal applicant will have digital space experience, outstanding attention to detail, and a can-do mentality.
Job Title : Marketing Manager, Amazon Ads
Location : Al Farwānīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 26.98 per hour.
Company : Ogilvy
Job Type : Full-Time
- Developing and implementing company and business area marketing campaigns from brief to execution will fall to you alone.
- For a marketing campaign, devising and executing paid advertising strategies across several platforms (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- Manage ad agency and media agency partnerships to ensure that work is aligned with strategy and that resources are optimized.
- All facets of advertising campaigns, including deadlines, strategic briefs, media strategies, and ad design, technical/legal reviews, and actualization are in the hands of the advertising manager.
- You will be in charge of creating all company-wide communications content and assets.
- Consult with consumers to determine the most effective advertising tactics, methodologies, and performance metrics.
- Using data, suggestions, and project management activities to improve the success of your paid advertising expenditures (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- Manage the reporting of program metrics with media and research companies, ensuring that monitoring is in place prior to launch to gather results related to objectives and the efficacy of advertising. analytic and educational support for the CEO
- Including strategy formulation, writing, editing, and distribution, build and manage media and ad production to meet targets.
- You should have a strong presence in both native and display advertising. In addition to managing headlines and landing sites, scheduling and testing are also part of this role.
- Acquaintance with a wide range of topics, including but not limited to: There are a number of companies that work with Facebook Business Manager (FBM), Google AdWords, MOAT, OTT, and CTV.
- Deep knowledge of current digital marketing best practices, as well as a drive to learn about new trends and opportunities to assist customers in achieving their objectives
- Successful internet marketing campaigns and experiments with a proven track record of owning campaign results and modifying approaches to meet objectives and budgets.
- At least three years of digital advertising campaign experience is essential.
- Applicants must have strong analytical and mathematical skills, a drive to analyze metrics, and the ability to transform findings into actionable initiatives. They must also be able to use data to improve their daily performance.