18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Marketing Coordinator, Social Media – Ile-Ife
The Social Media Coordinator is in charge of coordinating the client’s social media accounts, including their Facebook page, Snapchat account, Twitter feed, Instagram feed, and any others, to spread and protect the client’s brand, messaging, and reputation.
Job Title : Marketing Coordinator, Social Media
Location : Ile-Ife, Osun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 21.97 per hour.
Company : Mack Weldon
Job Type : Full-Time
- Get your social media content organized and posted on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Create blog posts by writing, editing, and working with a team.
- Make sure your brand’s online persona is consistent across all channels.
- Will look to find groups/social media hashtags that can be mined for daily news stories and serve as good venues for sharing of content.
- Will routinely and routinely make interesting photo galleries that may be shared everywhere.
- For social media platforms and public relations activities, create and maintain a content calendar.
- will act as the starting point for any corporate social media initiatives.
- will aid in the rollout of a new mailing strategy, with the goal of creating and managing uniform mailings to expand readership and boost other key performance indicators.
- Will serve as the station’s go-to expert on social media, staying abreast of the most up-to-date social media trends to inform our innovative content strategies.
- Will frequently produce text-over-graphic films and text-over-images that are interesting and will prompt a social discussion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must have a passion for writing.
- a college degree with a business, marketing, communications, or comparable field of study concentration.
- You’re an independent worker who can get things done while yet fitting in well with a team.
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, or other design applications.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office as well as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, and familiarity with a suitable social media management tool for unaided content distribution.