Full-Time Marketing Associate, SEM – Veruela
Your major responsibility as a Marketing Associate will be to assist the marketing department in carrying out its strategic and tactical marketing initiatives, which will ultimately increase the company’s top line as measured by revenue and profit. You will assist the Sr. Director of Marketing with the day-to-day operations of the center marketing team, ensuring that business needs and KPIs are met through the implementation of marketing strategies, the interpretation and execution of national and development center marketing programs, the execution and measurement of campaigns, and more.
Job Title : Marketing Associate, SEM
Location : Veruela, Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 16.03 per hour.
Company : East Carolina University
Job Type : Full-Time
- Take the reins on initiatives that promote the brand’s nutrition, health, and wellness offering by exploring new avenues of development.
- Utilize consumer and market data and trends to aid in the development of a deeper understanding of the demographics, psychographics, and behavioral drivers of the brand’s consumer or a specific consumer segment.
- Assistance in formulating an optimal plan of action for interacting with customers at optimal times and locations.
- Organize consumer communications initiatives that create a creative space that brings the brand to life and enables efficient customer communication with a focus on digital and social media.
- Take charge of brand endeavors and responsibilities in a way that demonstrates an understanding of crucial consumer insights and the ability to activate them through appropriate communications and innovation endeavors.
- To effectively communicate and innovate, brands need their target audiences to have a firm grasp on the brand’s identity, essence, vision, mission, and underlying values.
- Utilize digital intelligence technologies to delve into the consumer/brand demand landscape.
- Lead communication plan initiatives focused on certain touchpoints or consumer goals, including agency and cross-functional team management, strategy, planning, execution, and results evaluation.
- Helps the management construct an annual plan to coordinate the efforts of marketing and sales in order to maximize demand for the brand by analyzing data and trends about the brand, consumers, and the market.
- Get your project management skills up to snuff so you can complete them on schedule and under budget, and zero in on the investments that will provide you the best return for the least amount of risk. Pursue possibilities in communications, take the lead on projects, and promote the brand’s nutrition, health, and wellness proposition.
- Previous experience overseeing media and digital marketing strategies is a plus.
- Prior experience using data and trends to draw conclusions about customer behavior is a plus.
- Candidates that have already developed strategic brand/product plans, including marketing communications campaigns and commercialization plans, will be given preference.
- Bachelor Degree and a minimum of 3 years of work experience in consumer marketing, brand management or product management; OR a Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, MBA or related field is required.
- Experience collaborating with external agencies and other departments is a plus.