18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Marketing Analyst – Shomolu
The Marketing Analyst is in charge of implementing direct response marketing strategies across several media platforms. This individual will collaborate with other members of the marketing team to undertake ongoing testing and analysis in order to increase lead volume, improve conversion rate, reactivate existing customers, and acquire incremental new customers while offering the best possible customer experience. Our ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about marketing, work well in a team, be detail-oriented, communicate effectively, and be able to multi-task.
Job Title : Marketing Analyst
Location : Shomolu, Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : $ 30.13 per hour.
Company : DELUXE CORPORATION
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develops solutions to drive consumer awareness, engagement, happiness, retention, and other business results by working closely with business teams to discover the most important business issues to be addressed in the data.
- On a daily basis, the candidate must be able to monitor and maintain tailored media, which could include SEO, search engine marketing, direct mail, television, SMS, email, and more.
- Through the creation, deployment, and management of intuitive dashboards, democratizes digital data for marketers and larger corporate teams.
- New product launches are examined, reviewed, and reported on, as well as successful, innovative, and unsuccessful products. Analyze data, statistics, and consumer trends on a local level before putting them together in a presentation framework for marketing or sales.
- Manage the technical parts of important marketing systems, like marketing automation and CRM that are used to make, distribute, and report on leads.
- To assist Category Marketers in creating a clear, successful selling story in a visually appealing digital format, use primary and secondary research.
- Advanced marketing analysis and data visualization are based on market research from databases like Innova, Datassentials, Technomic, Nielsen, Mintel, Euromonitor, and Datamonitor (a plus)
- To be successful, it is vital to be conversant with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially with spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
- Intelligence is used to generate and analyze hypotheses targeted at improving the digital experience and site performance.
- Analyze and convert research/analysis data into clear and actionable business insights for media, communication, and creative teams, as well as department leadership, to influence overall marketing strategy and budgets, as well as creative execution and media mix.
- Technically adept, a strong communicator, and a willingness to improve operations and increase income through digital client connection.
- In-depth understanding of sponsored search (Google Advertising, Bing), PLA (Google Shopping), retargeting, social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), and Amazon Advertising or other self-serve retail marketplace ad platforms.
- When it comes to problem-solving, the candidate must be able to break a problem down into manageable bits, structure, analyze, and provide solutions.
- Must be currently permitted to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship and will not require sponsorship in the future.
- Data-driven content and inquiry/conversion marketing campaigns have been developed and tested for over three years.