17 Mar 2023
Full-Time MARKETING ANALYST – Ḥulwān
As a Marketing Analyst, you’ll use your unique combination of business acumen and technical expertise to improve enquiry acquisition and conversion rates. You will review marketing data, identify gaps, and provide possibilities to improve digital, search, email, and interaction channels across campaigns as a Marketing Analyst.
Job Title : MARKETING ANALYST
Location : Ḥulwān, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 29.19 per hour.
Company : Goldman Sachs
Job Type : Full-Time
- The Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel spreadsheets, is required knowledge.
- Creates, provides, and maintains intuitive dashboards that democratize digital data for marketers and other business teams.
- Market databases such as Innova, Datassentials, Technomic, Nielsen, Mintel, Euromonitor, and Datamonitor can be used to perform advanced marketing analysis and data visualization (a plus)
- Successful, uncommon, and failed items are recognized, as well as new product debuts that are studied, appraised, and reported on. Analyze local data, statistics, and consumer trends, then put them together in a presentation manner for marketing or sales to utilize.
- It’s your job to take care of the technical parts of important marketing tools like marketing automation and CRM. These tools are used to generate, distribute, and track leads.
- The testing and optimization roadmap, which produces and analyses hypotheses aimed at improving the digital experience and site performance, is powered by intelligence.
- To assist the organization in achieving its objectives via close collaboration with business teams, he or she develops concepts to increase consumer awareness and engagement, as well as to increase customer satisfaction and achieve other corporate objectives.
- Analyze research/analysis data and translate findings into clear and actionable business insights for the media, communication, and creative teams, as well as department leadership, in order to influence overall marketing strategy and budgets, as well as creative execution and media mix.
- Monitor and maintain assigned media on a daily basis, which may include SEO, SEM, direct mail, television, SMS, email, and more.
- To aid Category Marketers in generating a clear, effective selling story in a visually appealing digital format, provide an engaging category analysis and consumer insights utilizing primary and secondary research.
- Familiarity with GMI systems is preferred (Eclips, BEX, K2, Nielsen, SharePoint)
- Candidates must be able to break down a problem into an organized approach, structure, analyze, and generate recommended solutions when it comes to problem solving.
- Paid search (Google Advertising, Bing), PLA (Google Shopping), retargeting, social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), and Amazon Advertising or other self-serve retail marketplace ad platforms.
- +3 years of experience using data to generate and measure content and inquiry/conversion marketing performance.
- An exceptional communicator, strong technical skills, and the desire to exploit digital customer interactions to enhance business operations and increase income are required.