18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Market Research Analyst – Malilipot
Understanding, preparing, processing, and analyzing data is the responsibility of the Market Research Analyst. Data Governance, Business Intelligence, or Advanced Analytics jobs may be necessary for the Market Research Analyst to provide extremely valuable information..
Job Title : Market Research Analyst
Location : Malilipot, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.23 per hour.
Company : Evercore
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is critical that you communicate results to executives in a way that helps them make better-informed judgments regarding their company strategy as well as their product and market launch plans.
- Regularly get data in many formats from a wide range of platforms and databases for use in processes, reports, and analytical tools. Use the internet and software subscriptions to find out more about the industry and how to enter it.
- Involve the firm’s business areas and marketing team in designing and implementing strategies that will assist the company meet its goals, uncover process improvements, and improve the customer experience.
- Useful knowledge is conveyed in an easy-to-understand manner that encourages others to take action.
- Observe the collecting and compilation of data in order to provide periodic reports such as weekly, quarterly, and yearly ones. Setting a baseline and keeping track of changes over time can help you make better decisions.
- Prices, marketing strategies, sales and consumer preferences, as well as any other factors that may have an impact on sales, are all investigated and examined by the company. They also investigate whether or not these factors will have an impact on future sales.
- Regulate the manner in which the firm collects, stores, and provides data and information. Create graphics like as maps, charts, graphs, and tables to help in the comprehension of market research
- Collaboration with the Market Research team is necessary in order to set research objectives, create procedures, and develop survey questions that will assist our internal clients in achieving their research objectives and achieving their research goals.
- With the use of data mining tools and methodologies, you can gather, verify, and share meaningful insights about markets, target consumers, and competition tactics.
- Generating and maintaining reports to provide management with information on current events as well as potential areas for development (data analysis and narrative). Use the data you’ve gathered to compile reports and provide recommendations.
- Analyzing and integrating large amounts of data to provide quantifiable results that may be used to help increase revenue is required (3-5 years).
- A proactive problem-solving approach that involves identifying and defining issues before they become a problem.
- Formula creation, linking of spreadsheets, pivot table usage, data visualization and formatting are all required skills in Excel. Microsoft Office is a must..
- Having a good understanding of complex statistical software like SPSS or SAS is also important for this job.
- Extremely analytical. Capable of working with data from a range of platforms and a variety of sources. I feel at ease going into the specifics of the data.