26 May 2023
Full-Time Market Research Analyst/Associate – Dwarka
In order to do their work, Market Research Analysts must have a thorough understanding of the data they will be working with. Data governance, advanced analytics, or business intelligence may all need the assistance of the Market Research Analyst if they are to provide the highest quality results.
Job Title : Market Research Analyst/Associate
Location : Dwarka, Gujarat, India
Salary : $ 15.87 per hour.
Company : Day & Zimmermann – Corporate TA
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order for people to act on the basis of the useful information they have been given, complex knowledge must be transmitted in a plain way
- Observe the collecting and compilation of data in order to provide periodic reports such as weekly, quarterly, and yearly ones. Setting a baseline and keeping track of changes over time can help you make better decisions.
- Make sure that marketing information is needed by the company’s different business units. Design and implement projects that help the company meet its goals, find ways to make things easier for its customers, and find ways to make things faster for its employees.
- Using data mining methods and technologies, learn about markets, target consumers, and competitors’ plans and tactics.
- All of the elements that might have an influence on sales, including prices, marketing techniques, sales and customer preferences, as well as any other aspects, are evaluated and analyzed by the firm. The researchers are also looking into whether or not these elements will have an effect on future sales.
- Input new trends and opportunities for improvement into management’s knowledge base by generating and maintaining reports (data analysis and narrative). Use the data you’ve gathered to compile reports and make recommendations.
- Help senior decision-makers make more informed judgments on strategy, business model changes, and new product and market launches by visualizing results.
- With the Market Research team, help internal clients achieve their research goals by developing research objectives, methodology, and survey questions.
- Data and information gathered, kept and made accessible by the firm should be within the control of management. In order to help in the comprehension of market research, visual aids such as graphs and tables should be created
- Process, reports, and analytical tools should be able to easily consume data in a variety of formats that come from a wide range of sources and repositories. Investigate online and using subscriptions to market research tools provided by the firm.
- It is essential to have at least three to five years of expertise with a variety of reporting tools, including Tableau.
- Formula development and integration, pivot table use and visualizations, and data formatting in Excel are a prerequisite. A suitable alternative is Microsoft Office.
- Prior expertise with statistical software such as SPSS or SAS is a must, along with a thorough knowledge of primary and secondary market research methods and techniques.
- A proactive problem-solving approach that involves identifying and defining issues before they become a problem.
- Very in-depth in his thinking. Accurate and versatile in dealing with data from a range of platforms and sources. Ability to delve into the smallest of data points without feeling claustrophobic.