26 May 2023
Full-Time Manufacturing Engineering Technician II – San Quintin
Engineering tasks such as design, test, verification, modification, fabrication, and assembly of prototype electro mechanical systems, experimental design circuits, or specialized test equipment are supported by an Engineering Technician.
Job Title : Manufacturing Engineering Technician II
Location : San Quintin, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.06 per hour.
Company : Leidos
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responds to and fixes malfunctioning or broken-down mechanical equipment. Resolving issues (when necessary). It is necessary to replace worn-out or malfunctioning components such as motors and control devices.
- Assisting with the collection and interpretation of data on grants, permits, and environmental rules as well as providing written legal descriptions of property CAD map creation or revision; The act of compiling information on government grants, permits, and environmental rules.
- The following are the duties of this position: The absence of explicit explanations of the duties does not prevent them from being classified if the task is comparable, related, or a logical assignment for this classification. It’s possible that additional jobs and responsibilities will be required.
- Examines a variety of residential and commercial plans, plats, permits, reports, and studies for ordinances and construction standards compliance; assesses designs and provides preliminary conclusions on technical compliance difficulties. Working with third-party architects and engineers to resolve issues and offer code compliance direction; evaluating and assessing the impact of the planned project; and making recommendations for approval and/or remedial actions to address deviations or violations
- It’s the job of the employee to keep track of daily department activity in both electronic and paper form, as well as to maintain full project records and design/drawing files for given projects.
- Using GPS, GIS, and CADD software, prepares plans, skilled engineering drawings, specifications, details, maps, plats, and other displays for engineering projects; collaborates with engineers and other employees to help find solutions for the City’s infrastructure needs.
- The ratios and volumes required by the project are calculated; angles and grades are calculated; construction quantities and other project components are calculated; cost estimates are provided; and the correctness of third-party contractor computations and calculations is verified
- Participates in design assignments and stake/field layout design components for construction projects; compiles, researches, and evaluates a range of engineering and operational data in support of County infrastructure; assesses the state of the roads and decides the necessary repairs or resurfacing methods; checks to make sure that construction adheres to the plans and requirements for each work site; manages a number of fiefdoms
- It is necessary to prepare and analyze construction requirements, organize bid proposals and compute cost estimates, check for correctness in the pricing of materials, labor, and equipment, and give technical construction advice as needed, in order to assure compliance with existing standards.
- Provides engineering-related customer service; interacts with professional design consultants; plans public outreach and creates information for distribution; draughts letters and bulk mailings for project explanations; and responds to citizen concerns, enquiries, and complaints.
- As part of roadway design, one must be well-versed in computer hardware and software. As needed or required, utilizes computer-related applications such as AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble, the internet, spreadsheets (including Microsoft Excel), and word processors (including Microsoft Word).
- Three years of surveying, drafting, or sub-professional civil engineering work experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position.
- A urine test for illicit drug use is required prior to a candidate’s appointment as a VA employee in a testing-specified position. Failure to take the test will result in exclusion from VA benefits.
- To be eligible, you must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer system engineering, or a closely related engineering degree.
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.