26 May 2023
Full-Time Manual Lathe Machinist – Canaman
It is your job to assist the manufacturing process by troubleshooting, preventing maintenance and repairs to machines used in the production process. Keeping the facilities safe and clean will be part of your responsibilities as well.
Job Title : Manual Lathe Machinist
Location : Canaman, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.73 per hour.
Company : Adecco USA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Solve challenges using tools, materials, programs and equipment as well as component specs. Improve the machine’s performance by identifying and recommending modifications to the component specifications.
- In addition to utilizing hand tools and precise measuring devices, a machinist is responsible for setting up and operating a range of manual and CNC machine machines and doing typical shop calculations pertaining to the dimensions of the job, tooling and feeds.
- Identify the processes and steps necessary to make a product, as well as its dimensions, tolerances, and other engineering data by inspecting prototype parts and blueprints.
- Utilize cutting-edge machining processes to create the required quantity of component components.
- Maintain and operate machinery like lathes, mills, and grinders.
- In order to make sure that the equipment is working correctly and safely, disassemble it and install any necessary repair or replacement components.
- Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO), Fall Protection, Confined Spaces, and the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are all examples of necessary safety measures (PPE)
- Inspect the final items thoroughly to ensure they are free of faults and meet all applicable criteria.
- Work is planned and organized by interpreting and following directions and rules, both verbally and in writing.
- Collaborate with programming engineers to effectively convey technical information necessary for the manufacture of high-quality components.
- Must be able to operate in temperatures as high as 120 degrees Fahrenheit, even in the middle of summer.
- Practical knowledge of manual, semi-automatic, and automated equipment and machines, as well as programming (lathes, grinders etc.)
- Two years of appropriate job experience, or an associate’s degree in mechanical, automotive, or machining, for example.
- Prior experience as an Industrial Machinist with a working knowledge and understanding of machine technology, construction, operation, and power/control devices, as well as familiarity with metal working qualities.
- Calibrators, Micrometers, Drop Gages, and Gage blocks may all be used to obtain precise measurements.