Full-Time Managing Director – Leveraged Finance – Bulandshahr
The Director of Finance is responsible for the company’s long-term financial planning and for establishing the financial and administrative goals, policies, programs, and practices that will keep the company’s financial foundation stable. Protects the company’s finances by monitoring the flow of cash and other valuable documents. I am accountable for all financial processes, internal controls, and reporting. Accountable for the oversight of all aspects of operational accounting, including but not limited to accounts payable, general ledger, and financial reporting. Develops, implements, and assesses HR strategies, plans, programs, and practices related to employee relations and HR matters. We can have a conversation about a salary range and benefits package once we learn more about your background. The President is personally responsible for fulfilling all duties associated with managing the nation’s finances, government operations, and personnel. Makes financial reports available to the President upon request. The accounting department has management over it.
Job Title : Managing Director – Leveraged Finance
Location : Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 39.6 per hour.
Company : skyline drive
Job Type : Full-Time
- final say on all purchases, expenditures, and agreements involving money, including purchases, services, and agreements.
- Coordination, assessment, and approval of budget ideas, as well as discussion of suggested amendments and significant revisions, are done in coordination with the President.
- It allows for the management and revision of all business orders to guarantee adherence to predetermined policies and procedures. It also facilitates the management of information and the retrieval of records generated by these requests.
- develops and puts into practice accounting policies, coordinates systems and processes, and prepares operating statistics and special reports as needed, including interim and year-end financial statements. keeps accurate books and records of all business transactions and assets while maintaining the company’s accounting system.
- Performs a performance comparison with operating goals and standards, reports and evaluates operational outcomes for all levels of management.
- Gives the data other supervisors and divisions need to do their jobs.
- Managing the company’s cash flow is a top priority. The authority to establish credit, collections, and purchasing policies, as well as schedules for repaying debts and other financial obligations, is an essential part of responsibility.
- Establishes, coordinates, and manages a sufficient plan for the control of operations, including profit planning, plans for capital investing and financing, sales projections, spending budgets, and cost standards, as well as the appropriate controls and procedures to carry out the plan.
- Protects the business’s resources with a system of checks and balances, regular audits, and comprehensive insurance.
- Establishes and oversees tax practices and guidelines. Assists the company’s and its principals’ external tax advisors in estimating future taxable income and locating tax planning opportunities by providing quarterly or more frequent data as needed. Manages the process of preparing the company’s annual income tax returns with the assistance of outside tax specialists.
- solid accounting education covering all aspects of management and accounting, including credit, collections, inventory, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger maintenance.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining internal controls, processing payroll, budgeting, costing, and financial statements preparation and analysis.
- Excel, Word, and financial accounting systems are all strong PC skills.
- Knowledgeable in managing and accounting for finances with at least eight years of experience.
- Superior abilities in planning, analyzing, communicating (both orally and in writing), and arranging things.