25 May 2023
Full-Time Manager, Social Media – Al Mahbūlah
The Media Director will be accountable for the day-to-day planning, administration, and execution of client initiatives with a social emphasis. Serves as senior lead for the social media team for at least three primary social clients and/or large projects, depending on the client engagement’s total scope. Typically has between seven and ten years of relevant experience. With 1-2 direct reports, manages assigned tasks autonomously.
Job Title : Manager, Social Media
Location : Al Mahbūlah, Al Aḩmadī, Kuwait
Salary : $ 46.99 per hour.
Company : Searchlight Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- When creating editorial calendars (EC), it is important to ensure that they are generated in accordance with defined process flows and that they are handled from conception through analytics and final reporting processes, among other things.
- Collaborate with media buyers and suppliers to handle the analysis, negotiation, and acquisition of advertising channel options – which may include print, internet, outdoor, television, radio, and streaming audio, among other media – in a variety of media formats.
- Internal and external teams must be motivated to develop strategies that are relevant to our customers and result in rich and engaging experiences for them.
- Having the capacity to make effective recommendations based on knowledge, experience, and data is a prerequisite for someone with this kind of education.
- Maintain an awareness of social media trends; find ways to effectively incorporate those trends into client work; and offer continual education to junior employees about developing and new trends and their possible applicability.
- Shows a thorough awareness of a variety of social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok, to mention a few famous sites, are also well-versed in this area.
- Guarantee that clients’ business objectives are satisfied, that communications activities are linked, and that internal capabilities are properly leveraged by creating excellent working relationships with colleagues in creative services, digital marketing, and marketing strategy and planning.
- Social media reports should be given and contextualized to clients; strategic recommendations should be made based on the report’s content.
- Media campaigns, journeys, and audience strategies should be built for particular target audiences.
- The capacity to conduct social listening and research initiatives in order to unearth clear and actionable insights is a key component of this role.
- All applications should need applicants to be able to operate independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Extensive experience in effectively determining agency and media landscape direction, including agency-wide projects, transforming how teams go to market, and pushing industry-changing thinking.
- cognitive abilities, as well as a desire to get your “hands dirty” with the statistics. It must be shown that data can be used to influence business choices and enhance marketing.).
- The applicant must have a thorough understanding of digital and direct response marketing, including but not limited to sponsored social, display advertising (display advertising), search engine marketing (search engine marketing), and affiliate programs.
- The capacity to read, grasp, advise, and evaluate media analytics tools and technologies in order to ensure that they aid in the formulation and implementation of more effective media programs