This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Manager- Real Estate – Malkiya
Both current and future sites will benefit from assistance from Real Estate Manager, the company’s top priority. They will do extensive market and competitive research, as well as financial and statistical analysis, before producing the final report for their new location’s new business venture.
Job Title : Manager- Real Estate
Location : Malkiya, Malkiya, Bahrain
Salary : $ 24.86 per hour.
Company : GFB Management LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Financial components of the transaction must be tracked and analyzed. Internal authorization of leases and other business transactions enhances efficiency in the industry as a whole.
- Maintaining control over lease terms, store performance, and rent payments on a monthly basis may be made easier with a portfolio master sheet. Excel is a need for this profession.
- Stay up to speed on current market trends, competition, growing markets, and other factors that impact real estate decisions in a certain location.
- Working with multiple internal departments, including operations, transportation, finance, environmental health and safety, loss protection, risk, and legal, on real estate-related concerns is a priority.
- helps the company’s employees locate and choose a location to call home. Provides business team leaders and others with a voice in the company with alternatives and advice.
- Negotiate all LOIs to achieve desired strategic results and work with the legal team to execute any relevant leases, purchase agreements, and other transactional papers, giving business guidance and permission when necessary to complete deals.
- Expiring lease and option dates are tracked , Coordinates all lease activities, including renewals, relocations, and eviction decisions with other business units and higher management. Coordinates the launching and shutting of new stores.
- The primary point of contact for internal stakeholders, landlords, property managers, and brokers on all aspects of real estate transactions, including lease and ownership rights.
- Identifying and managing complex environmental hazards during commercial transactions necessitates the cooperation of environmental, health, and safety professionals.
- Help the construction and development partners with new site due diligence, including working with the local authorities.
- Education from an accredited university and related experience totaling nine (9) years may be substituted for the required education and experience and may be interchangeable year-to-year; or any combination of education and experience totaling nine (9) years can substitute for the required education and experience.
- Being able to speak and write fluently in English, as well as to generate accurate, concise, detailed, and instructive documents as well as the capacity to present well in front of small and big audiences.
- It is critical to have a strong feeling of teamwork as well as the ability to establish relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- An understanding of contracts, such as purchase agreements or leases and due diligence studies, is a must for most jobs.
- A track record of delivering high-quality projects in an environment where speed, flexibility, and a large volume of work are anticipated as the usual