This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Manager, IT Audit/Compliance – Inabanga
We’re looking for an audit manager to oversee and organize the internal auditing efforts of the company. The audit manager’s responsibilities include making policy recommendations, overseeing subordinate auditors, and recording results. To be effective as an audit manager, you must have excellent communication skills, a deep understanding of auditing disciplines, and strong analytical talents. Finally, a competent audit manager should have prior auditing experience in addition to strong leadership and organizational skills.
Job Title : Manager, IT Audit/Compliance
Location : Inabanga, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 50.07 per hour.
Company : IGNITECH SOLUTIONS, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Regulatory (TRID), operational, and investment needs all need to be taken into account.
- You’re familiar with control and audit principles, and you’ve applied them before.
- Assist with the monthly Supervisory Committee report, which includes a summary of the department’s activity. When the Internal Auditor is unavailable, he or she makes a report to the Supervisory Committee. Maintain contact with upper management and keep track of audit findings. As needed, completing specialized work.
- The Bank’s subject matter expert is dealing with BSA/AML and sanctions-related compliance issues.
- You’ll need to know how to use spreadsheets, word processing, email, and accounting software.
- It is preferable for the applicant to have at least two years of experience in this field, stating the reasons for his resignation from previous jobs.
- Any significant findings or questions concerning accounting principles or financial statement presentation are brought to the attention of the Senior Manager or Partner right away.
- Participate in company-sponsored training programs to gain a better understanding of the industry and commercial loan standards.
- Independent thinking capacity is critical when assessing engagement risks, selecting which approaches to follow to obtain a desired level of certainty, and analyzing facts.
- Creating departmental analyses.
- Continuously evaluate your performance and the performance of employees and take appropriate decisions to solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as coaching and counselling talents, are also required.
- A solid understanding of the laws and regulations governing the financial business.
- Building excellent customer connections, which leads to more revenue and a stronger corporate reputation.
- Assign transactions to the appropriate accounts using accounting tables.