Full-Time Manager, Global Brand Supply Chain – Doha
Effective leadership at the C-level and at the operational supervisor level is required for this position. Qualified candidates will be holistic thinkers with shown senior level facilitation skills in operations and supply chain, as well as proven ability to manage quick changes. Management of complex cross-functional projects to successful and timely decision points enabling world class supply chain efficiency and capacity utilization is the responsibility of the Supply Chain Manager (SCM). OEE enhancements, anticipating cross-functional business needs, developing a production execution plan, and being fully responsible for targeted business deliverables are all critical, proven actions.
Job Title : Manager, Global Brand Supply Chain
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 33.49 per hour.
Company : Very Great
Job Type : Full-Time
- Directly oversees the company’s supply chain management operations as well as its overall strategic direction and tactical execution.
- Work closely with the Purchasing Manager and the Senior Supply Chain Planning Manager to make sure there are enough products in stock at all times. This will lead to better customer service and satisfaction.
- The capacity to lead workers in departmental operations, such as delivering instructions and training, attaining objectives, rapid turnarounds for tasks asked by top management, and progressive discipline, is crucial.
- Abilities in project integration and planning; communication and documentation skills; ability to supervise and prepare project team resource needs in coordination with cross-functional departments are all required.
- All of these roles assigned to you which include keeping meticulous records, compiling reports, and putting together presentations to help management better understand the logistics of the situation.
- Handle all aspects of the warehouse function, which includes the reception of raw materials, the delivery of finished goods, and the management of both inside the warehouse area.
- Respond to consumer questions, issues, and grievances in a timely manner. Recommend that relevant management be notified of any customer concerns about product quality or manufacturing
- taking charge of making sure that the physical inventory system is accurate and effective. This includes making sure that the ERP transactions are correct, that physical inventory events happen, and that cycle counting is used as needed.
- Identify and seek possibilities for continuous improvement in order to speed up the process and enhance accuracy and efficiency in the operations.
- Ability to analyze problems and make sound decisions based on personal experience and training. Senior leaders are expected to communicate concisely and to provide statistics to back their claims about problems and possible solutions.
- To move the firm ahead and take action, strong negotiating and communication skills are required, as is the ability to swiftly develop long-lasting connections with individuals all over the globe.
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership approach, production techniques, and coordination of people and resources are only few of the business and management concepts that one should know.
- An in-depth knowledge of ERP systems in a manufacturing and distribution environment, as well as sophisticated capabilities in balancing procurement, inventory management, and customer satisfaction within the ERP system’s settings.
- Take charge of your own growth, seek greater responsibilities, and take advantage of educational opportunities.
- Collecting data and doing analysis to check and rectify the system’s performance, and then making modifications to meet the system’s objectives.