17 Mar 2023
Part-Time Manager, CPG Account Management – Polokwane
You will be in charge of creating, putting into action, monitoring, and optimizing advertising campaigns for your portfolio of business clients in your capacity as an advertising account manager. You will oversee campaigns from conception through execution to analysis using your knowledgeable, current command of e-Commerce tools, techniques, and best practices. This individual will collaborate with our internal experts to make sure your strategy and vision are precisely and successfully implemented.
Job Title : Manager, CPG Account Management
Location : Polokwane, Polokwane, South Africa
Salary : $ 30.7 per hour.
Company : AdTheorent
Job Type : Part-Time
- Accomplish all of the management team’s quarterly sales and other objectives, and more.
- power to manage partnerships across several traffic sources, including but not limited to Email, Social, Native, Listicle, Paid Search, and more, and provide answers to their complex problems.
- Promoting the use of our proprietary advertising technology, Companion, and encouraging customer buy-in to the platform.
- Using your experience to begin onboarding larger and more difficult clients who have greater market challenges.
- Work closely with management to bring on board new, major advertiser clients while providing essential business development and sales support.
- Responsible for managing client expectations by outlining the time and cost repercussions of any requested changes to the program’s scope of work.
- Maintaining our present advertiser relationships will require that we quickly establish a personal connection with each of our clients and find strategies to enhance revenue.
- Make sure internal and external traffic channels are getting the most bang for their buck from the campaigns and prices offered by the company.
- Acquire and oversee corporate alliances by acting as the company’s public face online and in person.
- Successfully engage with these advertisers and collaborate across many organizational divisions using analytics and technology to track campaign results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Adobe Creative Suite experience desirable.
- experienced in gathering, outlining, and presenting to internal stakeholder’s client requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, especially if it is in marketing, communications, business, or a similar field.
- Pay-per-click advertising campaign management experience on Google, Amazon, or a similar platform is preferred.
- At least a year of experience as a digital marketing project leader, with a proven record of achievement in paid advertising and digital strategy for e-commerce.