Full-Time Manager, Business Management, International – Balangir
It will be the Asset Manager’s job to make sure that all of the projects that are being worked on are running smoothly. He or she will report directly to the Principal of Development. The Asset Manager is in charge of things like leasing, marketing, hiring, new projects, and how the property works as a whole. At the same time, we are looking for someone who is very motivated and excited about solving problems. This person should also be very detailed-oriented and be able to work on a lot of different projects at the same time. It is also important to have good verbal and written communication skills.
Job Title : Manager, Business Management, International
Location : Balangir, Odisha, India
Salary : $ 22.44 per hour.
Company : Canvas Property Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Compiling and distributing data to county employees and the wider public. This role might serve as the county’s representative on a number of boards, committees, and organizations involved in infrastructure asset management.
- Public work department is implementing best practices in infrastructure asset management in a comprehensive manner. Giving asset management software training is an example of the services that come within this umbrella term
- All possible possibilities for the asset’s life cycle, from acquisition to disposal, as well as investor returns, should be included while modeling the asset. Begin and supervise the annual budgeting, strategic planning, and forecasting processes.
- In order to ensure the long-term viability of any asset, it is necessary to design and execute a strategic business strategy for it.
- Create protocols and procedures for monitoring and assessing firm hardware from purchase through retirement.
- There is a need for a configuration management database (CMDB) to keep track of asset data, such as serial numbers and tags.
- To optimize efficiency and return on investment, it is necessary to increase the usefulness of underused or underutilized technology assets.
- A specific focus is made on pre-payments, balloon payments, and maturing loans, which are examined for affordability preservation and possible Business Development refinancing possibilities.
- Assist investors in making decisions regarding capital expenditures and payouts by providing them with cash flow forecasts. Monitor your escrow and working capital accounts to ensure that they are adequately financed.
- Assume responsibility for maintaining positive working relationships with current tenants on behalf of the business. Negotiating lease conditions with high-profile tenants will be easier if you have solid contacts with leasing agents, attorneys, and lenders.
- To complete job tasks in a safe and efficient way, an employee must have a level of English proficiency that enables him or her to absorb and communicate information effectively.
- Must be able to operate and develop knowledge of a number of computer software programs in the areas of word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and presentation. Must be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and internet use.
- Administration of contracts or purchasing and procurement knowledge spanning all aspects of strategy formulation and execution. Direct experience
- It’s essential to work together with colleagues, suppliers, customers, and other cross-functional groups.
- To be qualified for this job, you must have five (5) years of experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency, plus one (1) year of supervisory experience, or a comparable combination of education and experience.