19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Manager 2, Regional Operations Support – Mahe
As a Talent Manager, we are looking for a dynamic ambassador, trusted business partner, and consummate team player to join our human resources team. By establishing strong connections with senior business executives, talent acquisition, finance, and resource management, you will be able to drive talent strategies for important business units. This role is for you if you have experience managing people across industries and regions and like pushing programming to build future potential.
Job Title : Manager 2, Regional Operations Support
Location : Mahe, Puducherry, India
Salary : $ 27.4 per hour.
Company : NTWRK
Job Type : Full-Time
- Aspects of talent evaluation include aiding in the creation of development plans, monitoring succession plans, measuring progress on development plans, and more.
- It includes dashboard narratives and work assistance materials. Be a part of the talent development process.
- Identify and recruit traditional on-camera hosts, reachable celebrities, and digital influencers with a large social following, as well as creators who share the Company’s voice and sensibility for content creation, through relationships with agents and managers, for branded content campaigns and original network programming.
- Management of the performance process should be done in a way to optimize the impact of the process while reinforcing the behaviors essential for team growth and development. Goal-setting, performance evaluations, development plans, and quarterly coaching sessions are all part of the process at a company.
- It is vital to construct and administer enterprise-wide organizational training and employee development and engagement initiatives in order to generate a performance culture that encourages business success, employee engagement, and diversity, equality, and inclusion.
- Contribute to the development of career development strategies, methodologies, and resources. Propose approaches, ideas, and business insight to HR leadership and business partners in order to allow the organization to respond to career and talent-related opportunities and requirements by boosting the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs.
- Make data-driven ideas based on a grasp of corporate rules and procedures, as well as the applicable laws and regulations, to help internal clients with career options.
- Make certain that all new employees get technical training in areas such as systems, coffee, wine, cocktails, food preparation and presentation, society, cleaning, and maintenance.
- To develop a case for change adoption, analyze the risks and benefits of the changes; devise effective change-management strategies; and ensure communications and readiness materials are in place to smooth the transition of career programs/processes from vendor to vendor.
- Recruitment and retention, recruitment, employee relations, remuneration, benefits, and performance management may be handled efficiently at the regional or local level.
- Strong on-stage production expertise is necessary, as well as the ability to organize artists and other personnel to meet production objectives and timelines.
- An expert in social media.. Many talented and influential people may be found on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- Skill in digital media and live events, as well as talent acquisition, pricing, and packaging from the standpoint of a publisher.
- A bachelor’s degree in HR, industrial/organizational psychology, general business, or a related field is needed.
- Communication skills that are second to none. Excellent time management skills. Ability to serve customers promptly. Clarity of communication