26 May 2023
Full-Time Machine Operator II – Tubay
At a manufacturing company, we’re looking for an Equipment Operator. Setting up, running, monitoring, and maintaining rewinding equipment, handling rolls of labels as they come off the reminder, and putting label rolls into boxes and stacking on pallets are all responsibilities of this profession.
Job Title : Machine Operator II
Location : Tubay, Agusan del Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.87 per hour.
Company : National Entertainment Network, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain records for the operation, maintenance, and gas use of each equipment. Carry out any and all duties and/or responsibilities associated with the job of Equipment Operator.
- Communicates with both internal and external clients, such as cooperators, landowners, the general public, and fire departments. Understands and performs safe work procedures Collaborates with others as a team member.
- Materials such as asphalt, gravel, sand and other construction materials are transported from City stockpiles or suppliers and unloaded for use in City construction or maintenance projects.
- Maintains construction equipment by doing minor repairs and maintenance.
- Transporting unfinished and partially completed components and raw materials is accomplished with the use of material transportation equipment. There should be a standard operating procedure for maintaining and operating a vehicle.
- Operate hand and power tools, as well as construction and maintenance equipment including mowing machines, front-end loaders, and air hammers, in a safe manner. Cleaning culverts, mowing, mending potholes, clearing waste, and shoveling asphalt and snow are all examples of physical work.
- To ensure the safety of the company’s heavy equipment, operators must follow all safety regulations and procedures. Regularly inspects and maintains equipment, including doing preventive maintenance.
- Workers transport heavy equipment, such as excavators and bulldozers, to the project site, according to all safety regulations and requirements at all times
- Every day, ensure the cleanliness, order, and safety of the maintenance facility. After each use, the equipment should be carefully cleaned. Inspect all equipment and report any issues to the Equipment Technician.
- The ability to drive a light or medium-complex piece of city or utility maintenance equipment and operate it safely is required. This includes the ability to operate a rubber-tired backhoe and other types of tracked excavators and loaders as well as other types of maintenance equipment like bobcats and street sweepers. It also includes the ability to operate a front-end loader.
- Evidence of the ability to create a service-oriented work environment that stimulates employee participation while simultaneously promoting equality and diversity among coworkers.
- 6 months as an Equipment Operator I or 1 year in golf course operations or related role. Education in turfgrass management or similar discipline may replace job experience
- a working knowledge of building processes, methods, and materials familiarity with common workplace dangers and best practices for worker safety, Manual dexterity and endurance over long periods of time are required
- Accomplished communicator who is trustworthy, fair to all parties and inclusive in the workplace. Having a rudimentary understanding of the operation and maintenance of power-driven equipment
- A high school diploma, GED, or comparable combination of education and experience Machine operating experience of two years or more, including mechanical assembly and forklift driving. All applicants must have a valid Driver’s License.