25 May 2023
Full-Time Logistics & Inventory Control Coordinator – Morena
The Inventory Controller is accountable for managing and improving the operations of the consolidated inventory department. Accurate and timely execution of stock orders is critical to the success of a company’s operations, as well as adherence to the company’s business policy and audit controls.
Job Title : Logistics & Inventory Control Coordinator
Location : Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 27.51 per hour.
Company : CTDI
Job Type : Full-Time
- Working closely with the Quality Supervisor to ensure that all outgoing and production orders have been post-goods issued, and that all incoming and outbound orders have been post-goods received is a top priority. Obeying all applicable food safety regulations and maintaining a clean and safe kitchen at all times.
- Contributing actively to the training and development of hourly employees as well as helping to manage their talent. Project execution while ensuring that the company’s diversity and inclusion standards are met or exceeded.
- Keep an eye out for empty case carts and trays and make sure they are loaded with supplies. Core/equipment communication helped resolve issues with the missing list.
- Maintains inventory health by compiling, verifying, and reporting data on a daily and/or quarterly basis in order to spot patterns and make adjustments as needed.
- Handles the PeopleSoft integration page and receives PeopleSoft numbers. Par levels are lowered or raised as required to ensure that patients are given the proper supplies.
- Inquiring into the data, as well as reviewing and evaluating it Correcting discrepancies between DLX and SAP inventories by going through all prior 24-hour inventory movements. There are several things to consider, including product quality, damage, and liquidation.
- Receiving of OM orders for clinic assistance. Notifies customers of any back orders. Uses the FIFO (First In, First Out-rotational) technique to maintain product sterility and minimize hoarding.
- In order to enhance plant performance, it is essential to understand processes and functional inter-dependencies, as well as to identify and escalate problems that have been recognized as chances to increase plant performance.
- Product transportation from one location to another must be done quickly. As far as inventory management is concerned, you’ll be the one in command. Along with this, you’ll need to keep an eye on both the shipping and receiving materials at the warehouse.
- Find out what’s causing any changes in the process or behavior, do extensive investigation, and maintain meticulous records for future operational evaluation.
- Organization and management of labor processes using logic and rigor. to prioritize and organize one’s work in a way that is consistent with established standards; the ability to effectively handle several projects.
- In this role, the individual is often asked to stand and walk as well as sit, chat, and listen. The employee is often expected to use their hands to touch, handle, or feel products, as well as to reach with their hands and arms. In this line of work, lifting or transporting items weighing more than 100 pounds is a common occurrence. Before you can be deemed competent for this function, you must be able to visually inspect items and provide documentation.
- Capable of using technology in inventory and operating room situations. Included are fundamental computing abilities. At an intermediate level, the ability to type effectively and input data is required. Capable of acquiring proficiency in the use of the PS and EPIC apps. Capability to use handheld technology and download pertinent data to an electronic purchase order. Capability to use/text a mobile phone in an operating room setting.
- Communicating the financial ramifications of improper shift reporting requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Make certain to comply to all company-wide safety standards and procedures, and to encourage workers to adopt actions that promote safe conduct in the workplace.