17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Locum Tenens General Dentist – Milaor
We’re looking for a dynamic and friendly Dentist who enjoys working as part of a team, is passionate about providing comprehensive dental treatment, and is eager to improve his or her clinical and managerial skills.
Job Title : Locum Tenens General Dentist
Location : Milaor, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 75.32 per hour.
Company : ETS Dental
Job Type : Full-Time
- Makes required recommendations for operations that the institution cannot accomplish.
- Taking advantage of chances for continuing education and training to increase your clinical skills and knowledge.
- Examines people’s mouths to determine the type of restoration needed, determining the need for dental and prosthetic equipment.
- Auxiliary and clerical workers are given sufficient training and direction on the job. Provides feedback on the job performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel as needed to clinic management.
- Examines people’s teeth and oral structures using x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic procedures and equipment to determine abnormal or irregular conditions.
- Follow all applicable federal, state, local, and dental clinic rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures governing dentistry, including those governing personnel matters, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and perform (or direct others to perform) oral health care services in the best interests of the patient.
- In the patient’s dental record, capture patient-dentist interactions as they happen so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the contact, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment offered. Make appropriate written referrals and, if necessary, get appropriate written consent.
- Contribute to a collaborative and team-oriented environment by collaborating with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as needed.
- The dentist must be able to treat oral and gum infections using the best medicine or procedure for the patient.
- Current, valid dental license (in good standing) in the state where services are provided or eligible for licensure in the state where services are delivered.
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- The candidate should have a strong sense of leadership and a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- Attain and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry proficiency, focusing on areas that add value in the dental clinic setting, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- CPR certification is required, and it must be kept up to date.