26 May 2023
Full-Time Locum Tenens General Dentist – Agoncillo
A dentist is a qualified independent practitioner who practices dentistry and provides patients with oral health care and follow-up services. Treatment and preventative services are provided in line with state and federal norms and regulations, as well as state dental board requirements. The dentist collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to give patients with integrated treatment, and takes part in quality improvement, peer review, and assessment activities to improve patient care.
Job Title : Locum Tenens General Dentist
Location : Agoncillo, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 76.52 per hour.
Company : Henry Schein Nationwide Dental Opportunities
Job Type : Full-Time
- Makes necessary suggestions for processes that the institution cannot do.
- Follow all applicable dental rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures, including those controlling personnel, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality, at the federal, state, municipal, and dental clinic levels.
- Examines people’s mouths to determine what type of restoration is required, as well as whether dental and prosthetic equipment is required.
- Employees in the auxiliary and clerical departments are given sufficient training and job orientation. Provides feedback on the job performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel to clinic management as needed.
- In the best interests of the patient, examine, diagnose, prescribe, and provide (or direct others to do) oral health care services.
- In the patient’s dental record, document patient-dentist contacts as they happen so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the contact, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment given. Make applicable written referrals and, if necessary, get appropriate written approval.
- Using x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic procedures and technologies, examines people’s teeth and oral tissues to see if they have any pathological or abnormal disorders.
- To contribute to a collaborative and team-oriented environment, collaborate with other clinical and non-clinical professionals as needed.
- The dentist must be able to treat oral and gum infections using the most appropriate drugs or surgery for the individual patient.
- Utilizing opportunities for continued education and training to improve your clinical skills and knowledge.
- The ideal applicant will have a strong sense of leadership and a strong drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Current, valid dental license in the state where services are supplied (in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are delivered.
- CPR certification is required, and it must be updated on a regular basis.
- Acquire and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry knowledge, with an emphasis on areas that bring value in a dental clinic context, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.