17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Loan Closer – Commercial Real Estate Debt – Balangir
For our Financial Services Escrow Branch, we are now seeking for an Escrow Assistant. It is the responsibility of the escrow officer to ensure that all escrow files are prepared on time and that all information essential for escrow transactions is obtained.
Job Title : Loan Closer – Commercial Real Estate Debt
Location : Balangir, Odisha, India
Salary : $ 20.11 per hour.
Company : Lehrer Law PLLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- In addition to data input, the Escrow Officer is responsible for balancing lender accounts, processing disbursements and payment transfers, document preparation, transaction completion, and client advice.
- Assure that residential escrows are properly closed. This includes deeds of trust that are all-inclusive as well as contract wraps. When dealing with commercial escrows, for example, you may be called upon to draft closing escrows that are more involved and have a larger obligation.
- Accomplishes the proper completion of each escrow folder and the proper filing of its contents.
- Implements a unit or branch business development strategy, which involves prospecting and driving to meet clients, in order to maintain and acquire new consumers.
- Work with management to address title difficulties such as legal descriptions (easements), lot splits (vesting), all tax liens (abstracts of judgments, bankruptcies), boundary conflicts (encroachments), list pendants .
- Prior to escrow closing, it is critical that all parties involved in the transaction get the final settlement statements.
- Authorized personnel may be given access to transaction information, and/or it is possible to identify who is most suited to provide and route a request.
- Once you have a survey, contact the lender and acquire hazard insurance, input basic order information into an automated system, gather HOA information, and set closing dates, you are ready to move in.
- Serving customers, being honest, establishing trust and respect with them, and earning a profit are the company’s key principles.
- Ensure that the Seller/Buyer package has the preprinted sale escrow instructions and any preprinted paperwork necessary.
- Keep up with your license’s continuing education requirements to keep your state license and bond valid.
- We need Escrow Assistants that are up for a challenge and who appreciate problem-solving in order to keep our customers and agents satisfied.
- A degree of advanced development. Extensive expertise with house escrow closings. Possessing the capacity to perform a comprehensive examination if required
- a drive to understand how new technology may help you do your work more effectively
- Have good memory and organization skills, as well as great customer service skills.