26 May 2023
Full-Time Lifeguards – Dewas
The Lifeguard greets our customers and ensures that they have a safe and enjoyable experience in the pool area. For those searching for a profession that allows them to make visitors feel at home, this is the place to work. Since this is a high-profile role, all interactions with visitors and coworkers will be handled in English. Admission requires a high school diploma, GED, or evidence of competence in the academic area in issue.
Job Title : Lifeguards
Location : Dewas, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 16.06 per hour.
Company : Brookdale Senior Living
Job Type : Full-Time
- In preparation for the summer season, cleans the pool, pool decks, pool furniture, and lifeguard equipment, as well as the bathhouse and the fence and flower bed areas.
- Take charge of the pool deck, break room, restrooms, and drains.
- The job of a pool safety manager is to make sure that all policies, rules, and laws pertaining to pool safety are adhered to and obeyed.
- Assist in the maintenance of a range of accident reports, as well as the ability to read, write, interpret, and communicate in English enough to do the work.
- Swimming classes and Family Hours are an excellent opportunity to ensure the safety and well-being of the pool’s guests.
- Responds to members’ and visitors’ questions in a polite way; provides relevant information; and resolves concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintains the pool and surrounding deck areas, as well as the pool house and gutters, by monitoring the pool water chemistry.
- They perform responsibilities such as accident prevention and water safety services in addition to lifeguard duties.
- Keeps an eye on members and visitors while they are in the pool area and makes sure they follow all of the Club’s safety rules and regulations.
- Aquatic services include swimming instruction, group supervision, and assistance with other aquatic activities within the club. This role is responsible for providing these services.
- It is important to have at least three months of experience as a lifeguard.
- It is essential to be able to establish and maintain great working connections with coworkers, departments, and the general public.
- It is an absolute need to work with children and persons who have disabilities.
- Employment in this field requires a high school diploma or a GED.
- Lifeguard Training, Community First Aid, and CPR certification from the American Red Cross are required for professional rescuers.