25 May 2023
Full-Time Lifeguard – Nowshera
They are responsible for making our guests feel at home and secure in the pool area by greeting them with a smile. In order to succeed in this position, you must have a strong desire to make your guests feel at home. Guests and colleagues will hear only English from you because of your prominent position. A high school diploma, a GED, or some other proof of academic proficiency is needed.
Job Title : Lifeguard
Location : Nowshera, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Salary : $ 12.95 per hour.
Company : Somewhere Nowhere NYC – Lounge & Rooftop
Job Type : Full-Time
- Participates in the care of the pool and surrounding deck areas, including the pool house and gutters, as well as the monitoring of pool water chemicals.
- Aquatic services include swimming instruction, group supervision, and assistance with other aquatic activities within the club. This role is responsible for providing these services.
- Customers and visitors are treated with respect and courtesy, and concerns are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- When it comes to selling and managing the crop, this person makes sure that the yearly thin and harvest schedule is correct, as well as the design of the roads and access rights of way, as well as any other tasks that may be needed for that.
- Surveils members and guests in the pool area and enforces all Club safety rules and regulations.
- Follows all pool safety rules and procedures and assures adherence to these safe work practices and procedures as well as established policies, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in maintaining a variety of accident reports and possess the necessary reading, writing, comprehension, and communication skills in English to do the work.
- Clean the pool, decks, chairs, and lifeguard equipment, as well as the bathhouse, fence, and flower beds, in preparation for the summer season.
- Take on responsibility for the pool deck, break room, restrooms, and drains.
- Provide lifeguard monitoring and rescue methods, as well as assistance with activities such as accident prevention and water safety services as needed.
- This role requires a high school diploma or a GED.
- Working with children and people with impairments is a vital need.
- At least three months of lifeguarding experience is necessary.
- It is essential to be able to establish and maintain great working connections with coworkers, departments, and the general public.
- Lifeguard Training, Community First Aid, and CPR certification from the American Red Cross must be up to date for the professional rescuer.