27 May 2023
Full-Time Lifeguard – Kargil
In the pool area, the lifeguard is responsible for welcoming visitors and guaranteeing their safety. For those searching for a position where they can make visitors feel at home, this is the place. Guests and coworkers will be able to communicate in English since this is a high-ranking job within the company. High school graduation or GED certification is required for entry to the program in question.
Job Title : Lifeguard
Location : Kargil, Ladakh, India
Salary : $ 13.14 per hour.
Company : Brookdale Senior Living
Job Type : Full-Time
- A pool safety manager is in charge of ensuring that all pool safety standards and procedures, as well as any policies, rules, and laws, are followed.
- Swimming classes, group swim activities, and other aquatic program activities are all part of the job description for aquatics coordinators at the club.
- Your job is to keep the pool deck and break room clean as well as the restrooms, drains, and pipes.
- Provides superior customer service by answering courteously to members’ and visitors’ enquiries; giving information pertinent to the assigned region; and addressing complaints in a timely and effective way.
- Surveillance and rescue tactics are provided, as well as assistance with responsibilities such as accident prevention and offering water safety services as needed.
- Assist in the maintenance of a variety of accident reports; and the ability to read, write, comprehend, and communicate effectively in English in order to execute the tasks of this job.
- Observes and enforces all Club safety rules and regulations when members and visitors use the pool area.
- Cleans the pool and pool area in preparation for the summer season, including cleaning the pool, cleaning the pool decks, cleaning and placing the pool furniture and lifeguard equipment, cleaning the bathhouse, cleaning the fence and flower bed areas.
- Keep an eye out for any infractions of the pool’s rules or regulations that might risk their health and safety while teaching youngsters to swim or spending time with their families.
- Pool house and gutters, as well as pool water chemicals, are looked after by the person who works at the pool.
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with other workers, departments, and members of the general public is required.
- An applicant for a lifeguard position must have worked as one for at least three months before they may be hired.
- This role requires a high school diploma or a GED.
- Ability to work with people of all ages, including those with impairments.
- Professional rescuers must have current American Red Cross CPR, Community First Aid, and Lifeguard training.