26 May 2023
Full-Time Licensed Physical Therapist – Las Nieves
We’re now looking for an experienced Physical Therapist that can work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is dedicated to his or her patients and willing to go above and beyond. As a Physical Therapist, you’ll work with clients to develop treatment plans that will improve their ability to move, relieve pain, restore function, and prevent disability. If you’re a responsible and trustworthy person who actually cares about the well-being of others, we’d want to meet you.
Job Title : Licensed Physical Therapist
Location : Las Nieves, Agusan del Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 44.24 per hour.
Company : Rebound Physical Therapy
Job Type : Full-Time
- Understands multiple payer reimbursements and efficiently allocates therapy resources based on resident goals and outcomes connected to discharge destination.
- You can avoid the formation, symptoms, and advancement of impairments, functional limits, and disabilities caused by diseases, disorders, maladies, or injuries by preventing the onset, symptoms, and progression of those impairments, functional limits, and disabilities.
- To get further patient information, recommend treatment program revisions, and integrate physical therapy treatment with other aspects of the patient’s health care, the physical therapist consults with a physician and other health care providers.
- Provide information and training to patients in order to lessen the need for drugs and to offer surgical alternatives.
- As appropriate, provide guidance and consultation to the client’s family and/or other caregivers in order to encourage the client’s progress toward mutually agreed-upon goals and a discharge plan.
- Initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations must be completed in accordance with APTA standards and state laws.
- When it comes to mobility and health, restore, maintain, and encourage not just optimum physical function, but also perfect wellness, fitness, and quality of life.
- Create a Plan of Care, keep patients accountable for following it, and adjust the schedule and plan as appropriate based on the patient’s progress.
- Non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living tasks, and the use of assistive and supportive equipment such as crutches, canes, and prostheses are all taught, stimulated, and aided to the patient.
- Tests and examines a patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capacity, respiratory and circulatory efficiency, and keeps track of the results in order to build or change treatment plans.
- It is required that you have at least one year of experience in a skilled nursing facility, hospital, or inpatient/outpatient setting.
- It is necessary to have a physical therapy degree from an APTA-accredited program.
- Empathy, compassion, and the capacity to urge patients to push their boundaries in a responsible, safe, and productive manner.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- Experience in rehabilitation, Orthopedics, and medical/surgical settings that demonstrates mastery of the requisite job knowledge, skills, and abilities is preferred.