25 May 2023
Part-Time Legal Secretary/Paralegal – Palayankottai
We need an experienced and effective Secretary to oversee our administrative chores. Your clerical and administrative assistance will benefit office staff and improve efficiency. Answering phones, organizing files, arranging meetings, making travel arrangements, taking notes at meetings, typing up papers, entering information into our database, and ensuring office supplies are replenished are all part of the job. Our ideal applicant is self-motivated and has at least one year of Secretary experience.
Job Title : Legal Secretary/Paralegal
Location : Palayankottai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 17.05 per hour.
Company : michael kors
Job Type : Part-Time
- Refer non-routine enquiries to the organization’s representative or staff for routine inquiries on office programs or periodic reports. Coordination of office employees and administrative forms, as well as forwarding for processing of the organization’s needs.
- Ensure that general office equipment (copiers, printers, fax machines, multi-functional devices, and so on) is well-maintained and supplied.
- Respond to normal phone inquiries with standard responses and direct calls and visits to the relevant department. Provide postal services, ensure prompt response from workers, and send out boilerplate letters.
- Make preliminary appointments without first obtaining authorization. Make attendance at conferences a priority and, if required, compile established background knowledge. Prepare for meetings and obtain any necessary background material. Attend meetings with the purpose of documenting and reporting on the proceedings. Determine the frequency and duration of the organization’s regular/standard meetings.
- Outgoing documents and communications should be verified for internal consistency as well as compliance with organizational processes and standards.
- Request information from subordinate offices for periodic or special conferences, reports, or inquiries; and meet administrative workload demands.
- If you want to create one-off or customized reports, summaries, or answers to questions, you may choose relevant content from a range of sources such as reports or documents.
- Assemble the documents required by employees for conferences, letters, appointments, meetings, and phone calls, and notify representatives of the organization of issues to be examined.
- You will review all incoming mail, which may include letters, phone calls, and in-person visits, and we will reply personally to queries about office operations.
- The secretary of a corporation should keep track of staff absences, equipment inventories, communication logs, and training programs.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, departments, and the general public are all a component of the job description.
- Excel and Word fluency, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, are required for this position.
- With little or no supervision, manage and prioritize many projects while completing tasks on time and on budget.
- A high school diploma, two years of college or business school experience, and the ability to write are all required for this role.
- You’ll need to know how to use computers and other automated systems to enter and retrieve data for this position.