Full-Time Legal Billing Specialist – Al Rayyan
They’ll be reporting to the Director and handling all bills and ensuring that the department’s objectives are met. Managing vendor bills and associated inquiries/disputes, as well as working with other departments to address problems in a timely way, is the responsibility of the Billing Manager. The Billing Manager is responsible for ensuring that the billing team’s financial and operational reports are in order. In addition, the Billing Manager will spearhead efforts to increase the efficiency of the billing process and team. You need a problem-solving mindset and the capacity to lead a team to succeed in this position.
Job Title : Legal Billing Specialist
Location : Al Rayyan, Al Rayyan, Qatar
Salary : $ 23.67 per hour.
Company : SEVENROOMS
Job Type : Full-Time
- Liaise between attorneys and billing staff as necessary to ensure strong working relationships between partners, administrative support staff, and the Finance Department and billing team
- PSCO’s CIAC Extension Policy will be successful if PSCO’s internal resources and relationships are managed properly. For tariff compliance, provide leadership and assistance to extension colleagues. Develop, discuss, and execute consistent process improvements in response to changes in the Colorado tariff and SOX Key Controls. Verify that CIAC payments are being collected and processed correctly, and then authorize refunds if necessary. CIAC expansions need prompt communication to both internal and external organizations. Make that everyone involved in the CIAC extension process receives adequate training on the matter.
- Customer satisfaction; training; compliance; financial impact; and audit findings are all areas in which you may have an impact. In front of the company’s senior executives, present your results and suggestions. Work with other groups to discover methods to improve the process by incorporating CIAC concerns into other work processes and activities.
- Oversee direct reports’ schedules and overtime, including but not limited to providing mentorship and training as well as performing yearly performance reviews for billing analysts (and other offices as assigned).
- Involve yourself in new staff recruiting and training and design instructional materials for attorneys, secretaries, and legal assistants in order to better understand billing methods.
- Maintain a thorough awareness of client billing and payment terms, discount agreements, and lawyer and client preferences in order to guarantee that bills are delivered on time and properly, and that client and lawyer preferences are respected.
- Policy, procedures and processes for the extension department are managed by this individual to ensure compliance with regulations as well as customer satisfaction in the CIAC. PSCO’s process and policy standardization is driven by this position. Adopts an aggressive approach to finding and closing operational performance-related policy, procedure and process inefficiencies.
- Recognize the needs for training and compliance support for departments and customers. Ensure that sufficient resources are available to meet these needs. Contribute comments and ideas to other sections of the corporation about issues impacting the organization’s financial and customer satisfaction goals, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Work with the Senior Billing Manager to establish and manage a set of standard procedures and processes for the whole billing cycle.
- Recommendations for writing off old or contested debts and maintaining billing rates properly
- An understanding of Microsoft Excel, Aderant (or a billing industry standard collection software) and Microsoft Office is required for consideration in this job
- In order to be successful, applicants must have good verbal, writing, leadership, and interpersonal skills, and be able to interact effectively with all levels of employees.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, as is five years of experience in the utility industry.
- Time management and organizational abilities, as well as an understanding of the scope, deliverables, and timing of the project are also required.
- Ability to analyze information and processes and collaborate with other departments to perform root-cause analysis and solve problems.