17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Learning and Instructional Design Manager – Mushin
As a Brand Designer, you should be able to show that you have a deep appreciation for high-quality design and a commitment to developing, refining, defining, and documenting adaptable design systems that raise the bar in terms of quality and consistency for the brand at large. The ideal applicant is fluent in several design approaches, can clearly explain their rationale for design choices, can iterate quickly, and can work well with clients, managers, and colleagues across disciplines and levels.
Job Title : Learning and Instructional Design Manager
Location : Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : $ 30.14 per hour.
Company : adMarketplace
Job Type : Full-Time
- Understand the technical and creative limitations of a project, and negotiate with collaborators.
- To do this, you’ll need to provide compelling documentation about the Company’s brand perspective on the market, significant competitors, advantage-building strategy, and long-term objectives.
- Collaborate with various teams, such as design, research, marketing, and product management, to better serve our consumers.
- Develop the appropriate sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and design specifications to direct the creation of product experiences.
- Generating in-depth brand documentation will help maintain brand integrity and influence future brand decisions.
- Working with the Design leadership and the rest of the Brand Design team, you will evolve, grow, and maintain the visual brand’s design direction.
- Mentor designers and partners in best practices, the design process, and ideation to inspire, build, and maintain a culture of excellence.
- You’ll conduct brand workshops and stakeholder interviews to learn the motivations behind the company, its offerings, and its customers.
- Take part in regular design reviews and brainstorming sessions with the rest of the creative team.
- Work together with the product teams to expand your knowledge, discover new avenues for growth, and generate viable alternatives.
- Human-centered design is a method of creating visuals and interfaces with the user in mind.
- Editorial layout, marketing websites, and marketing campaigns are just some of the exciting and reassuring deliverables you may take home with you.
- excellent ability to collaborate across departments, particularly with those responsible for product design, product marketing, and data analysis.
- a compilation of high-quality designs that prove the designer can create satisfying user experiences.
- Branding experience for over 5 years (think: digital first, fundamental human needs, complexity; for example: financial services, healthcare, real estate)