This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Lead Solutions Architect – Mubārak al Kabīr
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our team that is highly driven and qualified. As a versatile position, the Solution Architect assists our customers by collaborating with different groups throughout the company. With the help of the whole application design and development lifecycle, you’ll be able to transform business needs into working software systems and services.
Job Title : Lead Solutions Architect
Location : Mubārak al Kabīr, Mubārak al Kabīr, Kuwait
Salary : $ 76.51 per hour.
Company : edel/CX/
Job Type : Full-Time
- Employing data scientists, engineers and researchers from other departments to assist you in the creation of challenging R&D projects from conception to completion.
- Design and implement new and innovative ways to solve technical problems that customers have told you about. Design and do new research on your own, as well as work with other people in your organization as part of a team.
- Assist business, enterprise, application, and infrastructure architects in the creation of conceptual and logical product solution requirements (relating to people, process, technology, and information).
- Ensures these systems are compliant with client IT architectural requirements, including the installation of particular solutions for public or private cloud platforms, integration with other systems, and the external interfaces.
- This includes a variety of marketing and business development activities, including the creation of white papers, proposals and briefings, which demonstrate the organization’s thought leadership skills.
- These systems must be consistent with the client’s IT standards for architecture, including the creation of particular solutions for public or private cloud platforms, interaction with other systems and the external interfaces
- Develop subjects for creative and novel R&D approaches to important machine-learning or artificial-intelligence difficulties, and collaborate with possible sponsors (customers or internal champions) to gain financing for new research activities based on such topics.
- Assisting with major capture projects by developing innovative solutions that balance time and cost with other business considerations. Create and promote value propositions to aid in the creation of a capture strategy.
- YOUR duties included doing business analysis and designing solutions while addressing both functional and technical requirements, as well as choosing software.
- Work with other architects to develop architecture that supports the product’s vision while also providing for current and future cross-functional important architectural needs and interfaces based on solution and increment roadmaps for software and hardware
- At least a decade’s worth of hands-on experience with data modeling, data engineering and feature engineering. Data analysis, modeling, and visualization packages in TensorFlow, Kera, Pytorch, Caffe, and Theano, as well as Python-based analytics construction and integration in both supervised and unsupervised deep learning models such as convolutional neural networks and recurrent neural networks.
- At least a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 12-15 years of relevant work experience are necessary for this job. Industry certifications will enhance the expertise of those with years of experience.
- The ability to construct a wide range of solution types, such as new system builds, legacy improvements, build vs. purchase analyses, and the integration of COTS software packages, SaaS or PaaS components, is required for this function.
- An expert in software design, vendor assessment, and technical justification.
- Ten years of IT experience, including five years in software development or application design and five years in solution architecture. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.