Full-Time Lead Retail Customer Service Associate – Balilihan
The Client Service Lead is responsible for offering a high level of client participation and guaranteeing customer satisfaction from the initial product inquiry through the post-delivery of the product. The incumbent’s key responsibilities will include contract evaluation, order entry, coordination with application engineering, planning, and production departments, as well as providing exceptional customer service assistance. We’re looking for someone who can assist our clients, provide sales assistance, and work with other departments including production, planning, and application engineering. The ideal candidate for this role will have past expertise with customer service and ERP systems.
Job Title : Lead Retail Customer Service Associate
Location : Balilihan, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 15.26 per hour.
Company : Uline
Job Type : Full-Time
- Refunds or replacements will be processed.
- Complaints from customers should be escalated to the appropriate internal or external partners.
- First-contact resolution can be ensured by correcting flaws and organizing emails properly.
- An current knowledge base should be supplemented and expanded upon.
- Use your expertise and training to give accurate responses to clients’ questions while following all scripts, policies, and procedures.
- In the appropriate systems/spreadsheets, document and handle client claims appropriately.
- Observe the rules governing the handling of private and personal data.
- Adhere to all attendance and work schedule regulations.
- To stay current on programme knowledge, systems, and processes, attend meetings and trainings and review all new training materials.
- Calls should be handled with civility, promptness, and professionalism on both the inbound and outbound sides.
- It is preferable to have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a closely connected field.
- It is recommended that you use the Microsoft Office Suite and tools.
- It is vital to have a keen eye for detail, as well as good organizational and communication abilities.
- 2+ years working in a retail or ecommerce-related profession or sector.
- Must be a self-starter who can move, prioritize, and fulfil deadlines autonomously.