25 May 2023
Part-Time Lead Geotechnical Engineer – Limay
You will be working with some of the best minds in the industry, on a variety of different projects, in a fast-paced atmosphere. It’s a great chance to join a developing firm that works with a wide range of customers on a number of environmental initiatives.
Job Title : Lead Geotechnical Engineer
Location : Limay, Bataan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.21 per hour.
Company : Artech Information Systems
Job Type : Part-Time
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Access, as well as ArcGIS and CAD applications. It is helpful to have a working understanding of remedial systems as well as basic construction and mechanical expertise.
- Help engineers and compliance staff with approving permits for solid waste and water facilities. Responsible for approving permits for water quality monitoring plans and evaluating environmental sampling for solid waste facilities projects.
- District or Division authorities must look at the geological and risk assessment documents that come with Solid Waste and Waste Cleanup submissions. Look over the site repair plans and papers that your managers or supervisors give you.
- Project management includes things like coming up with ideas and cost estimates, setting up ways to fix mistakes, keeping an eye on the implementation or construction, and mentoring.
- You should alert the project manager if there are any issues, such as cost or time overruns, customer-requested modifications to the scope, liability exposure, or anything else that is vital to the project’s success or security.
- Some of the things they might have to do are prepare remedial investigations, remedial system designs, feasibility studies, remedial action plans, groundwater monitoring plans and reports, estimate costs, and write technical documents.
- Technically accurate requests for further information, if necessary, and permits/documents that are clearly understood and accordance with prescribed rules and processes are to be produced within the timeframes established in Department rules, recommendations and procedures.
- Drillers must inform management on mechanical issues, hole quality, and surveys.
- Some of the most common jobs are monitoring drilling and well installation and keeping track of soil boreholes. For testing, samples of soil and groundwater will be taken.
- Management will need daily reporting. Companies must monitor inventories and transmit samples.
- You must have one year of specialized federal government experience or GS-07-level education to apply. In order to achieve this criteria, you must have collected, analyzed, and reported on soil and rock sample data, as well as provided standard data to higher-level experts, conducted research or investigations, and/or helped administer mineral locateable and saleable operations.
- Detail-oriented reporting and accuracy; collecting geology data and producing informative maps capable of using Microsoft’s application suite; Oversee the fulfillment of several projects.
- Inspections for the installation of groundwater monitoring wells at solid waste facilities and inspections in accordance with the solid waste level of service for closed landfills are possible.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree from an accredited college or university with a major in geology and at least 20 additional semester hours in any combination of mathematics and physics and chemistry and biological science and structural engineering and mining and petroleum engineering and computer science.
- In a mine or factory, employees may face extreme heat and humidity, electrical shock, and dangerous chemicals and explosives.